The SciFi Channel...

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The only reason i have sci fi is for sg1, atlantis and ghost hunters. The rest is crap.

Do we have a date for sg1 & atlantis? I am in withdrawals bad!!

bikeman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Man, I'm gonna miss SG-1. I love that show. I wish they'd throw us a bone and let us know if Carter and O'Neill (that's 2 L's) ever got together.

They have implied it several times within the storylines. An odd remark here, or an awkward pause there. That's as much of a confirmation as you'll probably ever get from the writers. The movie(s) might contain spoilers.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Actually, Bruce, I think you'd like the Space channel! They're always showing the classic B grade type of sci-fi like Godzilla etc.
As for BSG -
I do agree that it can't last for long though.
They're going to have to wrap up this complicated story and they better be doing something really good with the Starbuck storyline. I'm waiting to see what the writers have in mind with her and her destiny, and they better come up with a good explanation for the whole 6/Baltar alter egos thing.
space channel? we dont have that one. Just sometimes, i like to watch those old moster movies, hehe guys in rubber suits knocking over little cities hhee.

As for bsg i just had a bad thought, what if they had one of the mains wake up, and it was all just a dream

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey Essayons,

If you liked Farscape then maybe you are a fan of Claudia Black? I'm pretty certain that I saw somewhere she's guesting on the new episode of Dresden Files this Sunday.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I heard rumors about SG1 being cancelled for 2 seasons now. Never thought it would be pulled before the last episodes are aired.

Glad to hear others watch BSG. DH turned me onto the show a while back. Starbuck better return soon. We all know she isn't dead.

DH Just emailed me this from a SG forum
"Season 10's final ten episodes begin in the USA on April 13, 2007 with The Quest part 2, followed by the return of new episodes for Stargate Atlantis, The Return part 2 with guest star Richard Dean Anderson. note: Great Britain began showing SG1's final episodes in January. "

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I watch SciFi simply for the scare/horror factor (Ghost Hunters, reruns of good/cheesy horror movies- not a fan of science fiction), I am still shocked they cancelled Stargate. I thought that show was their golden goose???