The Scariest Movie of All-Time

tabaqui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No way, man. Teletubbies are just infantile walking televisions. Barney is a dinosaur that violates copyright laws, encourages your teenagers to act like your two year olds, and is probably actually secretly plotting to eat them. Ever wonder why they kept replacing actors and actresses on that show?

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tabaqui

You'd have had a fit last year if you were me, then. As I walked past this one street, a guy in a near-perfect Myers costume came out of the shadows and started stalking me. He followed me around for ten or fifteen minutes and just when I was beginning to actually panic, turned to "stalking" someone else instead. Pretty genius and rather in-character, really.
[/size]
Definately would have scared me to death! I probably would have started running

Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

The hotel scene in "The Devil's Rejects" really messed with me, but I wasn't freaked out when I left the theater. That was an excellent horror movie, by the way. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys the genre.
I liked House of 1000 Corpses as well, did you see that one? I bought the Devil's Rejects soundtrack cause I loved the songs in the movie! Its pretty funny b/c it has a lot of sound bytes/convo snips from the movie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh, some Rob Zombie fans! House of 1000 Corpses is gets better and better each time I watch it! I wanted to see Devil's Rejects, but Bradley is such a curmudgeon when it comes to movies, so I missed it then but I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD!

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yay!!! At least 2 other people here like Zombie!!!

I saw "House.." too. That was one messed up movie!! I like it. "Rejects" was in some ways even more messed up, but it had more relief in between the messed up parts. Like buying the chickens, and "Tutti f****** Fuity!!"
A friend of mine dressed up as Captain Spaulding for Halloween after "House.." came out...I wish I could fund the picture. His wife made an exact replica of the costume.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

Yay!!! At least 2 other people here like Zombie!!!

I saw "House.." too. That was one messed up movie!! I like it. "Rejects" was in some ways even more messed up, but it had more relief in between the messed up parts. Like buying the chickens, and "Tutti f****** Fuity!!"
A friend of mine dressed up as Captain Spaulding for Halloween after "House.." came out...I wish I could fund the picture. His wife made an exact replica of the costume.
Haha! I'd love to see the picture. Yeah the "Tutti f****** Fuity!!" was on the CD, along with lots of others that just make me crack up! I don't have the cd case with me right now,its in the car, or I'd list more. But it was definately worth buying!

Originally Posted by ugaimes

Ahhh, some Rob Zombie fans! House of 1000 Corpses is gets better and better each time I watch it! I wanted to see Devil's Rejects, but Bradley is such a curmudgeon when it comes to movies, so I missed it then but I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD!
I don't have it on DVD, but I'd love to get it! Maybe when Devil's Rejects comes out they'll have a package deal. I'll probably wait til then and see before I buy it.

stlgrl5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i saw Saw 2 yesterday and let me tell you. Don't eat anything before you see that movie..