The Saga of Reilly is coming to an end

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Reilly's adventures seem to have a happy ending for everyone.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so relieved that it's all working out and no one had to be PTS!!!!

And I think that is wicked cute about Jake being a good foster daddy!!!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that it all worked out and that you didn't have to have anyone pts. And I think its very brave that you put her needs and Jakes needs ahead of your own. You should be given three cheers for being so brave.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dixie you made the right decision. One that would be very difficult to make. (God knows you only like to bring animals INTO the home, not send them away
) I'm sure by this time next year Reilly will be so content in her new home she'll be thinking Jake who?!
And she will get the peace (no kids) and quiet (no kittens) that any fab cat deserves after everything she's been through. I'm glad you all will be able to see her still, and glad that you'll be able to take pics of her! We would miss our Reilly girl way too much!!! You are truly an angel Dixie! Alot of people would have just had her PTS, but your caring heart fought for her, and sought answers when it would've been easy to let her little life go. And for that, I commend you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! She is picking Reilly up this afternoon when she gets off work and is going to call me. I would be there but we are tied up in a roofing job. I am SOOO happy!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soo happy everything is working out well and Reilly is going home with your friend.
The kittens and Jake sound like they're doing wonderful too!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really happy for all of you.Reilly will be in a doggie free home and be allergy free and Jake can keep the kits in line.