The Royal Baby

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Archie is growing on me.When I first read it I was surprised but I like it now.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw a picture of them with their baby and she actually looks like a woman who just had a baby not a woman ready for a cover photo shoot.
She does. She also does not face the same expectations that Kate does. I highly doubt that Kate wanted hairdressers, stylists and makeup artists putting her through those paces that soon after giving birth but it is expected of her.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have always wondered if Kate is also just one of those people whose body responds it's own way. She seems very naturally slim as it is (which many healthy women get criticized for). I had people tell me "You always bounce right back! You never look like you just had a baby!" :dunno: I mean I'm not thin; so that's part of it. But not all. Sometimes it was like; should I apologize for wearing non-maternity jeans 6 weeks out? :rolleyes: Not everyone's face gets puffy. Kate's dresses were a different style too. The white dress was more of a surprise to me than the heels. I thought it was nice that they at least got to wait a couple days before introducing him to the world like that. :agree:

Rini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, someone from the UK just said on CNN that Archie was popular in the UK now. I'm still underwhelmed. Wish it had been Spencer. Classy, personal, and modern.
The worst human being I've ever known had this name so I hate it on principal.

I like Harrison a lot.