The rest of the gang (and MaeMae!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...and as Heidi recently reminded me - "we couldn't POSSIBLY have more than two cats in here," LOL!!!!!!

Spooky, we finally figured out, is the real troublemaker of the bunch!!! We thought it was Tuxedo - but he just gets fiesty when someone's in a spot he wants. (And that doesn't happen too often
).

We recently opened up 1 1/2 of the cabinets over the couch... and Shelly was quick to "claim" the space.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...and Lazlo just LOVES being inside of things!!! (Can you tell from all the pics, LOL!) This is one of the many tubes we have rolling around here... it's been on the kitchen floor since MaeMae came home. It provides a route from front to back without having to encounter other cats lying in the hallway.... of course, Lazlo staked it out, and generally guards admittance!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We take MaeMae's set up out of the shower and bathroom each morning - (so we can shower!).... but discovered that it's a GREAT place to play!!! This pic has Tuxedo in the shower, MaeMae leaping at Lazlo as he leaves.... what you can't see are the three ping-pong balls that zip around in there.

MaeMae and Lazlo spend hours in there each day, batting the balls around. He lies down and just lazily swats the balls with his paw if they happen to roll by - and MaeMae runs around like mad chasing them all. It is SO cute!!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie - those pictures are so precious and MaeMae is GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how tiny she is! Soooo adorable!
Bless you for giving the cats your love!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your kitties are precious, and it's so cool that you live in a RV. I wish I could live in an RV, myself. If I did, I'd follow Kiss when they're on tour, and I'd take my fur babies and my home with me. It would be awesome!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They must add such joy to your life - all that joy in such a cramped space must be exciting!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HopeHacker - my hubby had been an exec, and had travelled 250,000 airmiles in 1992. He didn't want to leave home anymore! We decided to combine something that we love - travel - with being at home, which we also love. It IS so cool to have your closet with you!!!!!

And Ady - LOL! It SURE does get zaney around here! The worst is when we're on the phone with a customer who doesn't know us that well... but knows we work from home a lot... and Lazlo's meowing for something or other, or they're stampeding around playing hunt and seek or "tag" or whatever it is they play....

Spooky wanted up in the overhead cabinet last night - and kept standing up against the window - but as usual, wouldn't jump. So I put her up there. Here's my view while working away....

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You got it Sam!

...and Spooky (IMO) has such a sweet face!!!! But she's SUCH a troublemaker with the other cats...

LOL - she's kind of like a "teacher's pet!" She's always so sweet to me and Gary!