TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well today has been a great day! Caught the little black kitten at about 7.30 tonight, then caught this little lynx point around 12.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I saw the momma kitty out there, she's a gorgeous torbie- Amethyst is like her mini-me. Our two newest rescues are both boys!!! Malachite (black) and Topaz (pointed). There's still an orange kitten out there- although I haven't seen him/her in a few days. There's also a tiny little brown tabby out there- looks to be maybe 4 weeks old and has the cutest little raccoon looking mask. He is FAST and skiddish. I hope to catch him soon.

Went out to the Kimball road area (where I rescued Figaro, Midas, Clover, Lucky, Chance, Yin, and Yang) and there is yet again ANOTHER kitten out there. A gorgeous long haired tuxedo. 12 weeks probably. Hoping to catch him/her as well.

No sign of the other two Chevron kitties over the past week or so :( which makes me so sad.

Oreo has someone interested in him. Dali is spoken for and is supposed to be leaving tomorrow. Also had someone message me about possibly adopting Vance or Vincent (who are both now neutered, I got 50% off vouchers for them when I saved them from being euthanized).

GREAT NEWS. I have a wonderful woman who lives QUITE a ways away from me message me with my plead for help with TNR. She has a place that will neuter male ferals for $10 and female ferals for $15. That is WAY BETTER than the $35 i've been paying at the local place. She is also so amazingly offering to transport without any need of gas money- just the spay/neuter fees!!!!! So I am going to start with the Kimball road area- the 11 kitties who i've listed ina different thread before who are constantly fighting and reproducing. I'm soooo excited to be getting this help.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aren't they a gorgeous litter?! There's still an orange littermate left to be caught. And the momma is gorgeous- i'm hoping to start TNR here soon with this new help I will be receiving.

ADOPTION UPDATES!!! Vincent and Dali both left to new homes tonight!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I finally caught the teeny tiny guy out at my boyfriends work!!! Meet Zircon!

He's the only one of his litter, the rest of them got ran over by a fork lift about a month ago according to the mill :( This is why i'm trying to do something about the breeding problem so things like this do not happen!!! So sad, but happy I got to rescue little Zircon <3

bastfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Zircon is adorable and I bet so happy to be safe!   That's awful about what's happening at your brother's work, you are a true friend to the cats.