the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

And for those who read the blogs....anyone else agree that Danielle needs to step up and write a real blog...not all this happy "hey Im on prozac" crap that seems to be oozing out of her publicists butt.

Bring on next weeks episode......
Last time I peeked at D's blog it was very very short. Like practically empty/blank. But then again, she did say she wants to write about what's "positive", so there you go - that's why it's almost blank.

I'm not trying to be a backseat parent buttinski, but hopefully D is telling Christine it's wise to have a Plan B when/if she's older and modelling ends (Most likely when vs. if - Well, for most models anyway). But then again it's D we're talking about, and D ain't too bright.
In the past I knew someone who was kinda like D. Not exact, but close. The person pretty much always had a revolving door of new [fake] friends. The phony friends would flutter out just as soon as they fluttered in. A new wave of fakes would always replace the last. You get the idea- I bet a few of you have known or met folks like that.