~The Puppy Bowl and Kitty Half Time Show!~

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was so cute, the little black and white kitty reminded me of my cat Stinky.
Was it just me or did the kitties seem afraid of the confetti at the end, they should have done less of that, but otherwise it was great.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched it twice today on the TV. All of the kitties were adorable.
:
Thanks for the link. I will send it to friends who missed it on TV.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband is BRIBING me with the Puppy Bowl and Kitty Halftime!!!

Here's what happened...I caught part of the Kitty Halftime show (which ended right before the actual SB halftime show
), which we were both laughing at. After the game, he decided that nothing else was on and ON HIS OWN turned on the Puppy Bowl while I watched Grey's Anatomy. So he sees the ad for the DVD and says "Well, there ya go!", to which I replied, "Um, why don't we just record it and then transfer it to DVD." So he starts to program the DVR, and then says, "On the condition that you buy me a video capture card!"
So in order to get the Puppy Bowl and Kitty Halftime, I have to buy a computer part.
It's OK, there's other things he wants it for, I just thought it was funny. HE turns it on, and then BRIBES me with it!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've caught it twice already and the Puppy Bowl just started once again. Only about an hour until halftime again!!!

I love the black one without the collar. She is just like my Koko when she was young. I'm betting it's a girl and man is she fast and sleek!!

I went to the Animal Planet website looking for bio's on the kittens and they don't have them!! But I did send discovery channel an e-mail asking if they could post that information. If more people do this, they might post their bios!!

The grey one, tuxedo and one of the brown tabbies were boys (I caught them from behind). I'm betting the black with the collar was a boy and the black without a collar is a girl. I'm also guessing the the brown tabbies were littermates as were the tuxie and the black without a collar.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I checked out the clips at the web site. That was really cute!

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think the confetti would have been cuter if it wasnt so much and the kittens werent already tuckered out. They looked like they were going down for nap time and in a sleepy daze saw the stuff falling.

I am a dork. I couldnt make it past the national anthem on the super bowl, but the puppy bowl I watched it all!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Man that was too cute! Thanks for the link. My husband & I watched the clips, and he agreed that he'd rather watch that than the Superbowl!
Gotta convince him that we need to get Animal Planet now....

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched a little of it before I went to work. When I came home I talked my husband into letting me watch the kitty half time show, which was way better
He couldn't stand it though and thought it was pretty stupid. We ended up watching "Meet Joe Black" instead.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed most of the Puppy Bowl, but saw the majority of the Kitty Half Time. The little gray kitty was SO CUTE and SO PLAYFUL! I loved it! Plus the other two that looked like brothers/sisters, I loved how they kept picking on each other.

I missed the laser light show at the end, but BF said that it was pretty funny.
Which BTW, really floors me. BF turned on the Puppy Bowl on HIS OWN! I never even said I wanted to watch it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at the end was the confetti. There wasn't really a laser light show, just a couple little laser pointers that the kitties went for! It WAS cute.

I think they should have a Kitty Bowl!!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats gave it two paws up. Habenaro requested new feather toys and Tigger wants a Laser pointer for his birthday.

Katie