The Pouch Response...lol

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heck, any time I go into the kitchen for any reason at all, I have two cats at my heels. I like to call them my Fuzzy Kitchen Leg Warmer.

It's gotten to the point where if I am standing at the counter doing dishes, they will both sit there watching me, patiently awaiting their meal.

yangdemei

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mitts, like valanhb's kitties, responds to dad more. Every Friday we go out for awhile to meet friends and on the way home pick up good groceries. One of the items is always sashimi (which dad gives Mitts a taste of), so Mitts is there on Friday screaming anytime we go to the kitchen.

(valanhb - I am also "mean" mommy, I don't give him all this extra yummy food! He never wants my salad!
)

He also knows the cupboard I keep his food in and will meow loudly if I open it up.

I just realized today that I keep my Mexican spices in there, too. Although his food is air-tight, I wonder if he associates the smell of Mexican spices with his kibbles????

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anytime I go in the general direction of the kitchen.

Since I have a fairly small apartment and the kitchen is right in the middle, this means I don't get to do much of anything without an entourage, lol!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very classy...you have an entourage? I like that.

Originally Posted by semiferal

I don't get to do much of anything without an entourage, lol!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chichi never runs LOL LOL she is such a princess she knows mommy will bring her food to her, wherever she is LOL Murphy on the other hand, bolts into the kitchen, so fast he often crashes into the wall LOL, whenever you turn the water on!!!! Thats because before I feed them I ALWAYS wash out their bowls ( over-protective/worry-wart
)So whenever he hears the kitchen sink he assumes you are washing his bowl. He also runs to the door whenever you pick up keys! You could still be in the other room, he will be in by the door waiting- or worse, waiting in the cat carrier!!!!! LOL LOL LOL Like ok mom, i am ready to go! I will have to get a picture of this for you all LOL