The post-a-photo thread

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Neet, you are so mean!
I knew who she was as soon as I saw the raincoat. Looks like she had fun tailgating.
I might as well give up. I am dead meat....

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Lots of snow there - and isn't that just like a man? Where abouts is that?
That's in Golden, Colorado. We also just had 61" in eight days, and currently are getting another foot!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

That's in Golden, Colorado. We also just had 61" in eight days, and currently are getting another foot!
Oh my, you poor thing.......you all must be snowed in! Take more pics for us!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Wow - that's amazing! We usually get quite a bit of snow, but something like that would be unusual (although it has happened, but not since we bought the snow blower
). We've had hardly any snow this winter, which is weird because this is Canada!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Findlay Lake, NY

My dream old car....only I want cherry red!

Barney the bear!

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is one of my favourites, of one of the Gulf Islands (I'm never sure which is which) taken from the ferry.

One of my favourite places for a restful walk is Jericho Park

I wish spring would come...

The Provincial Flower of BC, the dogwood

Quince blossoms

And our dear old lilac. It's been leaning west more every year, and was finally toppled by the snow in November, so all we have now is pictures...

And while looking for one of the others I bumped into this one from a sand sculpture competition on the Sunshine Coast a few years ago...

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have pictures from the two Washingtons in the US. Click on the pictures for larger images.

This was taken on Mt. Constitution (Orcas Island), the highest point in the San Juan Islands (near Washington State and British Columbia, Canada). In the background is my college town, Bellingham.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0703/joanne511/Orcas Island Sept 2006/IMG_0740.jpg

I took this a few years ago from the top of the Washington Monument in the National Mall (Washington, DC). The Lincoln Memorial is in the distance, with the empty reflection pool in front - it had apparently been leaking and was being repaired. The construction is the now-completed National WWII Memorial.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0703/joanne511/misc/DSCN0385.jpg

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! what wonderful photos everyone! I too love taking photos everywhere I go. Let me find a few for y'all...this is 'the path' by our home. We just bought a lovely home on about 1 1/2 acres last year. Its all woodsy and wonderful here...I just love it!

This is a silly, curious lil' guy that came right up to the window one day while Elora & I were watching him...

A flutterby fluttering by my zinnias...

Great pics everyone...I'll be back with more later on in the week!

Hilda >^..^<