The Positive Thread - 2024

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Margot Lane Margot Lane -I covered all the tops of the white boards with a thick sherpa- all the gray ones are padded carpet like a faux fur they line and cover cat trees with

susanm9006 susanm9006 - yes,right up your alley with the work- painted all the bottoms and sides but did not want paint on the tops ,covered them and next day let the cats t
show me if any heights or widths were problematic for reaching and jumping off - so a couple were moved( then had to fill some holes - lol

iPappy iPappy Thats exactly why everything sat for 6months -my cousin is the only one I trusted to install sturdily for safety- this nice young man builds screen enclosures professionally so I knew he was a perfectionist and capable

Now if I'd hang out in there more often they would all make use of the cat highway❤

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered 2 of the large boxes of frozen cat food from Hare Today a few days ago. It was about 100 pounds of food.
In the past, most delivery drivers leave the food at Mom's (one property, 3 houses, a business, a barn, etc., so I understand how it's confusing). I get a notification, drive up there, load the heavy boxes, drive them back, and then un-box them in the parking lot and haul as much of the 5 pound chubs as I can per trip back to the freezer. It's fine, but kind of a pain.
Today, I was at work and the manager told me that the UPS guy had brought the two big boxes here! He ALSO carried them all the way back to the big freezer and set them there so I didn't have to haul them around. I got on UPS and left the driver a compliment. I hope he knows how much I appreciated this.
Amazing- such a Blessing😀

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found Easter clothes for my kids with relative ease on my mind, body and wallet. :lol: DS needs shoes but with his growing lately im just glad we found pants easy! :lol: They should work for my niece’s wedding this summer too. He wasn’t “feeling” the dress shoes. Good thing sneakers go with formal clothing these days! :rolleyes2:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found Easter clothes for my kids with relative ease on my mind, body and wallet. :lol: DS needs shoes but with his growing lately im just glad we found pants easy! :lol: They should work for my niece’s wedding this summer too. He wasn’t “feeling” the dress shoes. Good thing sneakers go with formal clothing these days! :rolleyes2:
Apparently they do! A lady I went to high school with recently posted pictures of her daughter's Bat Mitzvah and said daughter was totally wearing sequined sneakers with her fancy dress.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Woot woot! I found sandals! I have a short New Orleans vacation coming up in a couple of weeks and I have been looking for sandals since we booked the trip . Tricky to find anything that fits when you have one foot a different shape from the other and I have tried on dozens of shoes at every place I could think of that sells them. Today I stopped at a store that just opened and found the perfect ones. I am so relieved.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Decided I'm leaving work early tomorrow. Boss and co-worker that I like won't be in tomorrow which means other co-worker will be on the phone non-stop and talking very loudly instead of doing any actual work. She comes in at 10am and that's when I plan on leaving. I get in at 4:30am so I'm only taking 3 hours of leave. Going to start my weekend early!! :woohoo:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of positive stuff today...
It's Friday
I am leaving 3 hours early from work
My husband is picking up Slurpee's
I don't have to cook dinner tonight
There was zero hissing from Boone yesterday
My boss won't be at work so I can goof off more :lol:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
So I had started a thread last week to let off some steam about Vets offices going Corporate- I was trying to get my supply of Revolution ( which once upon a time was a simple call & pick up) I wanted 15( 3 mos supply for 5 cats)

Anyway,my Vets no longer there & the other Vet declined all but 3 doses!Well I have like $500 there in credit so I told them I want my cash on the phone Tues( another rigamaro)

Today I got it the car ,fit to be tied and on the way there I thought" Kwik,say a little prayer and go in the right Spirit "

That Vet wasn't in,the Mgr wasn't in and one of the sweet techs I've known for years was there - she gave me the 15 doses and I still had $144 dollars left ,asked if I wanted it....I left it there in case of an emergency

That's my positive thing that happened but being positive and losing the attitude usually results in good,a little Blessing for today❤🙏

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
God willing adopting a 3rd precious baby tomorrow! Her name will be Remi- to go with her sisters Rue & Rory! She is 5 months old, and the most friendly loving kitty I’ve ever met! I’m so excited to bring her to her furrrrever home and hope her and her sisters will be best of friends!! :heartshape: :happycat:
IMG_1052.jpeg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
God willing adopting a 3rd precious baby tomorrow! Her name will be Remi- to go with her sisters Rue & Rory! She is 5 months old, and the most friendly loving kitty I’ve ever met! I’m so excited to bring her to her furrrrever home and hope her and her sisters will be best of friends!! :heartshape: :happycat:View attachment 473406
She is a beautiful girl.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
God willing adopting a 3rd precious baby tomorrow! Her name will be Remi- to go with her sisters Rue & Rory! She is 5 months old, and the most friendly loving kitty I’ve ever met! I’m so excited to bring her to her furrrrever home and hope her and her sisters will be best of friends!! :heartshape: :happycat:View attachment 473406
She's adorable- beautiful baby girl..... those eyes have found her person,you can just see " that look"

Can't wait to hear all about her and her sisters becoming a real family,what she so deserves- God Bless you and the babies for long,happy,healthy life together

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much!!! Bringing in a 3rd is nerve wracking and it took MUCH convincing of my partner, hoping for the best 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Exciting- it will be fantastic,no doubt about it! We're all here for you,there's not a thing to worry about and not a single issue thst does not have a resolution if any arise.....your beautiful little girls are going to do just fine and so are you👍❤Remi just hit the jackpot!