The Patriots are NOT rolling along

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nice to see all the Patriots haters have already become Colts fans.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Forget it...
the Chargers are going to win it all.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Wouldn't you LOVE to see another Patriots/ Colts matchup? I would. That was one of the BEST games all year along with the Packers/ Cowboys game. I'd like to see rematches of both.

I've seen the Colts grow over the last few years, and I'm glad they finally got their hard earned ring last year. I'm impressed they did so well without their leading receiver.

I know the Patriots are 16-0 but there have been some close games, the Colts game included. To me it shows where their vulnerabilities are (every team has them) and you better believe that other teams are watching film to see where they are. The Colts have a higher ranked total defense than the Pats and allow the least amount of passing yds per game in the AFC with an average of 172.8 yds per game.

I'm not counting anyone out though....there are ALWAYS surprises...look at the 6th seed Steelers winning it all a few years ago!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I am looking forward to next weeks game!!! The local newspapers couldn't say enough about yesterday's game. I was surprised that they yanked Farve out with a couple minutes to go.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well I am looking forward to next weeks game!!! The local newspapers couldn't say enough about yesterday's game. I was surprised that they yanked Farve out with a couple minutes to go.
I'm sure! Not too surprising...I mean they weren't going to rub it in their faces.

Do the Patriots have Pep Rallys?

Did you see how empty that couple in Milwaukee's wedding was yesterday? Scott says it's their fault for planning their wedding during the playoffs.