The Overused Word Game

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my you are all a bunch of freakin' freaks! I can't believe anyone could freakin' come up with a freaky idea like this on their freakin' own. Freaky! Though they do say if you know one freak you know all freaks and may even be a freak too! Freak Yeah!!

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I literally just saw this thread just now and literally could not believe it! I didn't know if I should take Ryan's instructions literally or what. It was literally a while before I got it, I mean, literally.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mean seriously joe, look at your self joe, you brought up so many of the old threads joe
that i didnt even know this one existed JOE
youre so cool joe!

I spwy wit my wittle eye something that starts with MWAH! that wyan over uses JOE! can you think of waht the word is???

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I'm reading this thread and thinking, ok, so what has he come up with this time? So, ok, I see 'tenacity', and I think, ok, so who's gonna want to start with a word like that? Then, ok, I'm thinking this thread is already long, so, ok, I'm gonna have to read the whole thing, and ok, so by the time I get to a place to post, it's gonna be sooooo over, ok?

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! Like, this thread is just totally wacked! Like, OMG, you are just ALL like, whacked. *shake of the head*

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ok i was like reading the thread and ok ill try it ok but not ok if im ok not doing it ok ok do you know what i mean ok ok this is weird ok i think ok i got it ok