The Official TCS Babbling Games - Contest Now Open!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooohooooo Gcat!!!!  

I agree with Allmomskitties. Winners must buy drinks! And, it is mandatory for the first winner to also buy cookies for me, Cassiopea, and treats for my kitties
. The mods made that rule, not me, honest! (Just don't ask them about it, they wil just deny it
)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My kids go nuts for yogurt too.  They don't care about the brand or the flavor; just give them the yogurt! lol  I usually just get a tub of vanilla yogurt. I tried adding some raspberries to DD's but she prefers it plain.  I thought it was yummy! 

I've been getting the muller cups with whipped fruit on top.  Yummy!  The Peach Passion fruit one is my favorite!  I just had a raspberry one with my breakfast.  Now I'm off to bathe kids. DD has been begging me to paint hearts on her "no tails" all week so I'm going to make time to do that afterward.  No tails would be toe nails; but it also sounds like she is asking me to paint her nose hairs. 
   I had her speech evaluated last fall and they actually told me she was slightly ahead.  Her letter of the week is "V" and she cannot pronounce that one either. She said "B."  She's really good at picking the more obscure letters out of the bag.

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My kids go nuts for yogurt too.  They don't care about the brand or the flavor; just give them the yogurt! lol  I usually just get a tub of vanilla yogurt. I tried adding some raspberries to DD's but she prefers it plain.  I thought it was yummy! 
My CATS go nuts for yogurt, too!  For them I buy a large container of plain yogurt.  For us I get the vanilla and add whatever I have around.  Fruit, that is! 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see. What am I going to do today? Oh no wait that's another thread! Congrats to GCat. I'm afraid I can't make it to the cafe but if they have cake? Can someone eat a piece for me please? No cat lick facial for me last night. Cleo's sister is quite the little hairdresser!! I had my hair done instead. A good nead and suckle. No need to buy expensive hair product here!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I  can't decide what to do next here.  Tomorrow is a busy day for us so I probably wont get to babble much.  I'm preparing for that and I have a few errands to run; but I just put my youngest down for a nap.  No time for me to get one in today.  I may not even be able to let him have a full one.  More snow in our forecast here.  With tomorrow being so busy I'm trying to decided if we need any french toast ingredients now.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It tried snowing here earlier on but it was pathetic!  Nothing left on the ground. 
   Mind you, if that had been tomorrow when I was going to work my reaction would have been quite different....  I'll have to go to a dental appointment early tomorrow morning and then working for hours. No time to post! 
  I might have to start staying up late to get more babbling in, but that's not good for my brain.  I might start babbling at work as well and not sure my new boss would understand.

I'm liking the idea of the catsalon in addition to the cat cafe:  so far we have the kittifacial, hair styling, and Mouse does a good line in pawsage.   There have to be a few more out there, @Mani, how does Sundar feel about offering kitti-cures for hands and feet?  Just imagine the catwhispers that could go on in a salon. 

varsettie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live in Ontario in Canada. Anybody wanna trade until May? xD

The snow banks here are 4 feet tall at the lowest at the moment. the big mound in the parking lot is closer to 15 feet high. I'm the only one here who's been cursing the stuff since it started falling back in November. :/

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The snow banks here are 4 feet tall at the lowest at the moment. the big mound in the parking lot is closer to 15 feet high. I'm the only one here who's been cursing the stuff since it started falling back in November. :/
On no.  That's quite alright - you win!  We down here think there's been an avalanche when the snow get 6 inches or deeper!  We haven't had a foot of snow for more than 8 years now.  We hate it, but we actually do need it.  Now, after 5 inches, we're expecting rain for the next 3 days.  Flooding anyone? 

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I have tragic news. Well for Kiefer it is tragic and he is very upset by it. :boohoo: The black hole has sucked up the purple ball again. Keg saw Kiefer and Aoibhe playing with in a corner and now it has :scatter: vanished. Nowhere to be found. Kiefer is inconsolable. :alright: No other ball will work. He stares at Keg, accusing him of hiding the ball, denying Kiefer his fun.

So fellow babblers, there will be no description of the purple ball rules because there is no purple ball to observe.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

Wow 4 feet tall ! :jaw: hehe and to think here in England if we get more than 2cm the whole country comes to a standstill

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katachtig you are babbling again. Oh that's right it's a babble thread!! I'm observing the cats today to see who meows at who. So far no meows to each other only to humans. What about the mother cat? Doesn't she meow at the kittens? I would check under the sofa for the purple ball. Cleo's green ball is usually found there. Gotta go Neffie is talking.

varsettie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
GemsGem: Sounds like Toronto. they got 15 cm and they called in the Army. We get 30 here and most people just stay home from work.

pisces7386

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Behind the fish tank! Whenever the the toys in this house go missing they are behind the fish tank. The most magical part of it is that we never remember to check back there until the toy has been missing for two days (or some other excessively long period of time). 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Under the piano is another black hole for cat toys if you have one. Think of areas that gather dust and there are bound to be purple balls there. If anyone needs me I'm in the kitchen baking toll house cookies. Oh dear. They look sooo good I should just put them straight into the bin.

allenkm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats too the first winner, and we must babble on! My cats were waiting at the door to meow me the second I got home from work.....it's nice to be missed

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Perhaps Keg knows the rules for the purple ball game?   He might if he was observing the game earlier, or has he in anyway earned these accusatory glares that Kiefer is sending his way? Worrying.  Mind you,  Aoibhe sounds like the most likely ball thief to me.  I am now less convinced about black hole garbage cans or alien abductions.  What sort of expression does Aoibhe have on her face?  Has she been seen since the purple ball went missing again?    I hope Kiefer is able to recover enough to eat his supper and forgive Keg.  

I have the opposite issue in my home, a number of stray catnip mice seem to have reappeared in my bedroom after an absence of about 3 months.   I wonder if black holes and worm hole routes can transport cat toys from one home to another and exchange them for varying amounts of time?  Or is this a return from alien abduction?  Will these too vanish again within hours of their reappearance?  No other cats in residence who may have hidden these mice from me or my boy.  The only other thing I can think of is if the live mice behind the washing machine had adopted the catnip mice, and after Mouse murdered one of them last week they blamed his actions on these defenseless toys and ousted the toys from the mouse nest?   

allenkm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had to plug in my tablet, and now Bear my little cuddle big don't stop attacking it. I told him I am trying to post but he is not listening to me.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
mservant mservant Unfortunately, Keg never could figure out the rules for the purple ball. So we will never know. It may be that the purple ball rules require a black hole and Keg crawling around, searching for the ball under the aquarium, the refrigerator, the stove, the grandfather clock and many other places. I agree that Aoibhe knows more than she lets on. She will steal the purple ball from Kiefer's mouth while running along side of him. And she was last seen in the vicinity of the purple ball. All she will say when asked is Yeow.