The Official Secret Santa Gift Thread 2010

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

Well, my SS struck! I'm so excited!

One last thing before I go...YUM YUM YUM!!!
Yes, the chocolate must be freed!
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

Dear Secret Santa:

I like early chocolate too!

Sally

Originally Posted by butzie

I bought the kind of chocolate my secret santee likes for my package. Would that be Hershey's or some other brand?
It's milk chocolate, right?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, tonight my nephew Cooper and I had a blast shopping for you! We literally closed the store down!
I think it's safe to say that I'm officially done shopping now, save for a few things I'm sure I'll pick up over the next few weeks!!
Oh yes, there was also some chocolate purchasing tonight too! I had to put it away in your ever-growing SS box of goodies so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it!!!

Now that I'm done with most of my shopping, I'll have more free time to torture you!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Dear SS, tonight my nephew Cooper and I had a blast shopping for you! We literally closed the store down!
I think it's safe to say that I'm officially done shopping now, save for a few things I'm sure I'll pick up over the next few weeks!!
Oh yes, there was also some chocolate purchasing tonight too! I had to put it away in your ever-growing SS box of goodies so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it!!!

Now that I'm done with most of my shopping, I'll have more free time to torture you!
This is great news! Feel free to send my chocolates whenever you wish. Special thanks to Cooper for all his help.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Woohoo! I got something from my Secret Santa yesterday
. No, it wasn't chocolate, which is probably a good thing, since it's still so darned hot here it would have been a big pile of melted chocolate by the time I got to the mailbox!! That's the reason I got something; my SS was comisserating (sp) with me over another posting I made about how I wish it would cool down here, so they sent me a "fall" card, along with a bookmark, because I love to read.

I'll post a picture or two when I'm not so drugged up (migraine) and can figure out:

a) my camera, and
b) photobucket again

Oh, forgot to mention that the envelope was filled with lots of confetti in fall colors, which I didn't even notice until a few hours later when I walked past the table and saw all it over the floor and thought "what the heck?" I was so exhausted when I got home that I never even noticed it
Nice added touch.

Anyway, just wanted my SS to know I had received my mailing. Thank you!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

. No, it wasn't chocolate, which is probably a good thing, since it's still so darned hot here it would have been a big pile of melted chocolate by the time I got to the mailbox!! That's the reason I got something; my SS was comisserating (sp) with me over another posting I made about how I wish it would cool down here, so they sent me a "fall" card, along with a bookmark, because I love to read.

I'll post a picture or two when I'm not so drugged up (migraine) and can figure out:

a) my camera, and
b) photobucket again

Oh, forgot to mention that the envelope was filled with lots of confetti in fall colors, which I didn't even notice until a few hours later when I walked past the table and saw all it over the floor and thought "what the heck?" I was so exhausted when I got home that I never even noticed it
Nice added touch.

Ohhh can't wait to see your pics! Fall colors huh, pretty! And a bookmark!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

a) my camera, and
b) photobucket again

Nice added touch.

Cant wait for pics
I am slightly jealous

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

a) my camera, and
b) photobucket again

Nice added touch.

we still need pics

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
As promised, here are the pix of my Fall card and bookmark from my SS. First off, the info. Return address says "Help! I forgot my address! Someplace in the USA". So I can narrow down my SS to living in the USA. That helps a little bit. Post mark is from San Francisco, but this doesn't really mean they live there, as we all know (and I don't think I remember hearing about anyone who lives in the Bay Area, but know there are a few in central California. Hmm. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

First pic is the front of the card and the pretty bookmark:

Next pic is the inside of the card along with the confetti: If you can't read the card, it says "Dear Sally, It's Fall in my part of the world so I thought I would share. I have it on good authority that you do not have as beautiful a fall as we do here. I hope you enjoy your early gift. Your Secret Santa"

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

As promised, here are the pix of my Fall card and bookmark from my SS. First off, the info. Return address says "Help! I forgot my address! Someplace in the USA". So I can narrow down my SS to living in the USA. That helps a little bit. Post mark is from San Francisco, but this doesn't really mean they live there, as we all know (and I don't think I remember hearing about anyone who lives in the Bay Area, but know there are a few in central California. Hmm. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

First pic is the front of the card and the pretty bookmark:

Next pic is the inside of the card along with the confetti: If you can't read the card, it says "Dear Sally, It's Fall in my part of the world so I thought I would share. I have it on good authority that you do not have as beautiful a fall as we do here. I hope you enjoy your early gift. Your Secret Santa"
wow how kool!!! you have a very creative SS

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've never participated in the SS exchange as I'm simply too broke, more so now with the wedding looming closer.

Someone out there pays attention though

On Monday I recieved a package, I have yet to figure out who it was from.
No hints or clues except the return label, which did nothing for me.
I'm kind of dense sometimes, so apologies.

It contained a cute no sew kitty themed throw that I'll have to get put together.
And a gently used and very well cared for Lanikai Kohala ukulele.
The exact model and color I'd been pining for.

It tuned up beautifully and holds its tune as beautifully, I'm in love with it.

I'll post pics as soon as my phone and Windows7 decided to cooperate with each other.

Thank you SS elf, whomever you are.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Well, I've never participated in the SS exchange as I'm simply too broke, more so now with the wedding looming closer.

It contained a cute no sew kitty themed throw that I'll have to get put together.

I'll post pics as soon as my phone and Windows7 decided to cooperate with each other.

That's certainly thoughtful of someone. Did you read Mike's post about someone not participating in SS getting a gift? I wonder if he meant you? I also wonder if your very nice Elf will remain a mystery....

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

That's certainly thoughtful of someone. Did you read Mike's post about someone not participating in SS getting a gift? I wonder if he meant you? I also wonder if your very nice Elf will remain a mystery....
Oh my gosh, how sweet! I love this place!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Awww those TCS Elves are something wonderful arent they!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so excited! I got a package from my Secret Santa! Inside was a box of Raisinets, a kitten bookmark, and a kitten notepad. There is a really cute Halloween card that reads "Dear Angela, Halloween is almost here and we thought you could use a treat! Hope you enjoy! Lots of hugs, your SS & their kitties!" I love it all! Thank you so much!
I have taken pictures and saved them on my desktop. I've also got them saved in TCS and am in the process of trying to post them. The package was mailed from Canada and the Raisinets have French writing on the box. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/att...&d=1287618159k