The Official "I received my SS gift" Thread

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by amitya

I got my secret santa gift a couple days ago-- Havent had a chance between wrangling kids and cats and dogs to get pics taken and post. Im off work today so here it is. Got lots of nice stuff. Here are two pics of our stuff. Kitties are already enjoying the toys and treats.... ( too much as PB tore open the bag of Pounce treats and ate them all in one nite while we were sleeping)
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...a/100_0874.jpg
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...a/100_0873.jpg

Thank you my east coast Secret Santa-- Ill have to do some digging to figure out who you are.
Very nice!!!

SS's did such a fabulous job this year!!! Kudos to everyone!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my SS gift today too!!! I will post more info tomorrow as I'm a bit tired!!
I have to hide the chocolates from Neil though!!
I am a bit concerned that my SS hasn't gotten my package though as I mailed it USPS Priority Mail.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I haven't yet! I will this afternoon. I needed my SS permission! Remember I'm an angel!

Neet I have a picture for you from Takoda! He was a bad boy yesterday and ate all my stickers off my book-marker! Well he didn't eat them but he pulled them all off!
I've been very good, reading my way through the posts since I was last on. Not reacting to any - even Karen's so-called angelic demeanor (
), but REALLY EVA! This sent me right over the edge!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

You rang? Did someone mention rubber hoses?
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I've been staying on the sidelines waiting for the first punch. Oh, I forgot, SillyJilly and babyharley aren't here now so it shouldn't get too bad...unless the chocolate comes out again....
Originally Posted by snosrap5

It is scented candles like Coffee and Cream, Cappuccino, Sugared Almond and Chocolate Truffle. They smell awesome!

I have asked Sarah if she was my SS and she has come forward and confessed!

I may take you up on it. I'm going to try to find it here first.
Again Thank you Sarah!

It is cat food. My crew seems to think it's the next best thing!
Yaay Sarah! Great job on Eva's gifts! Don't make her give the gnome to Bad Auntie Karen, though!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Well, all it took was a little nudge from my Secret Santa, and I fell over to the dark side.
I opened my box last night. (I've been so swamped at work all day I haven't been able to get on, though. Nasty people...expecting me to work!
)

The box contained five gift bags...

Which contained all of this!!

I got two adorable wooden cows to add to my kitchen collection, some wonderful smelling Sweet Pea body lotion (which I'm wearing today), a bath puff, a box of yummy Lindt chocolates, a cow magnet, an armadillo magnet (which had DH rolling with laughter because we have running joke about armadillos), and a beautiful framed quote:

I like the quote so much I put it on my bedside table so I could see it first thing in the morning or last thing at night.

My kitties got a whole smorgasbord of yummy kitty treats, including their most very favorite Wildlife Salmon and a bunch of catnip. They also got a bag of new catnip toys, which are already a big hit with Forest. (Tailer's too busy trying to get at the treats to play with toys, and Harvey's still too mad at me for taking him to the vet yesterday to come out.) I posted some pics of the boys with their presents here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=108465

My clue was four pictures of four beautiful kitties...

It's Java, Cable, Pixel, and Chip...which makes my Secret Santa Laureen!!

Thank you so much, Laureen!! We love everything!
Wonderful gifts!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found something at my door today...

:::skips around in a circle and sings:::

and it had my name on it...

:::la-la-la:::

and it is from :::sings: MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, across the atlantic seeeeeeeeeea:::

and I have no idea yet who sent it to me...BUT...

there are more pressies coming!!!

This was package # 3 of 3... where are numbers 1 and 2? What could be in them? Who is my unbelievably wonderful SS? Hmmmm?

Whoever you are, oh my goodness what FUN!!!

A few minutes later: I think I know who my SS is... :::la-la-la:::

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is way past my beddie-bie, so I'll leave you (taunt you?
)with this: Already, we have been very spoiled.

Ginger and Ferris helped me open everything, I have piccies, but you will all have to wait until tomorrow to see what we got, as I am just too bushed to spend two hours uploading - but be forewarned, I have lots of pressies, therefore lots of piccies of happy kitties.

Stay tuned, SS fans...

Oh... here's the inside of the card I got:

Now I'm no longer so sure I know who it is from.
Hmmmm....So far, other than the return addy being Manchester, I have zero clue...

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it FINALLY came!!! After the postman teasing me/taunting me with 4 other deliverys this week I was expecting nothing else but my daughter called me last night very excited and said there was a box at the door!

I'm so excited I can't contain myself.

I wanted soooooo bad to open it last night but it was 10pm and my 12 year old is just as into this as me so I promised her I would wait so she could open it with me. So she begged me last night to open it this morning before school.
(We barely get to school on time without opening presents so that's not an option).
So now I have to torture myself staring at it till tomorrow cause my daughter and I will be gone all day today then she's got a dance tonite and I've got my company Christmas party.
ARRRGGGGHHHH....the torture!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED - THIS IS TRUELY THE BEGINNING OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!
YEAH!!!

BTW - the only thing I know is that it's from WI.

NO HINTS anyone! If you guys think you know - I don't want any hints. I'm gonna figure this one out on my own. I am not totally familiar with where everyone is from, so it might take me some searching.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A little birdie told me that my SS gift has arrived, so I'm going to check my mail when I get home from work.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

How exciting!
That really is going to be torture for both of you!

I think you should both have set the alarm clock for an hour early this morning!
You sound like my daughter. She can't get up on time to save her life, but she told me she would get up early this morning to open it. I just want to have the time to take pictures and enjoy it though without having to run out to work and school.
It's killing me!!! I can see the box from where I'm sitting.
Not sure if I'll be able to hold out till tomorrow. Have to though....