The Official "I received my SS gift" Thread

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kiki_585

Here's the hints:

"Abbysmom and Lilleah have been in my dreams, I eat so much, I bust at the seams.

A stressed out girl, my cat always hisses, not too cuddly she seldom gives kisses.

I am addicted to they gym, I sweat there a lot..I love to stare at the guys that are hawt!!

I cannot cook to save a soul, NEVER trust whats in my bowl.

I love cars a lot, but drive an old beater, lucky for me up here, it does have a heater.

My girl loves to claw and attack, around her I must always watch my back.

She loves to eat much like her mum, she'll swallow anything just ask her bum.

She's notorious for fetching, but back in March she was sick and retching.

If you knew me, you'd know about Bluey, Does all this help to give you a cluey?"

As for the pictures, my 'rents computer is being extremely slow so I will have to upload them later in the day... hopefully I will have them up by tonight!
Oh, yes... "Bluey"...
Well, I hope she can "dig her way" through those clues.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I received my SS gift! I have a fairly good idea who it's from.....

I have NO IDEA what's been going on in this thread though! Phew, that's a lot of pages of crazy talk to go through!

I DO know that my gift has been received, but I don't think she knows who sent it.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats struck again. I found another present the cats opened its a 2nd cat pillow that crinkles and has cat nip in it.Different cat material then the 1st one they opened. At this rate they should have them all opened for me. I still don't know who my S.S. is! Whos in Springfield Ma??? The cats love these pillows!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

The cats struck again. I found another present the cats opened its a 2nd cat pillow that crinkles and has cat nip in it.Different cat material then the 1st one they opened. At this rate they should have them all opened for me. I still don't know who my S.S. is! Whos in Springfield Ma??? The cats love these pillows!
Hmmm.... lisasha3 and AbbyMom are in Mass., but not sure what cities. GingersMom too, I think....

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I DO know that my gift has been received, but I don't think she knows who sent it.
me, too, because mine is refusing to open hers!

i still haven't gotten one

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am patiently awaiting the arrival of mine. Ok well sort of impatiently! Its funny. This year Lee put my present under the tree and the cats are more interested in it than me. I want my SS pressie!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got our gift! Unfortunately I have no idea where the digital camera is!! I thank my sender for the yummy Texas long horn turtle candies. They were quite tasty. The amaryllis is beautiful and I'm going to start the growing process tonight. The kitties loved their gifts so much, they literally tore them out of the box when I opened it. They got three tiger stripped balls with feathers on them, a toy fuzzy mouse with a bell, and some catnip. They have also greatly enjoyed the box everything came in and have been sitting in it quite often the past two days. Thanks again my secret santa from Texas

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I know mine has been received but I think they are waiting until Christmas to open it as well!
I opened them ...lol... my MOM made me ...

I am thrilled , THANK YOU :0

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abigail

someone's getting a box this week. ( evil laugh)
I know someone who is getting gifts as well!

Hmmm...or did they already receive it?
Or did they receive only part of the collection of parcels headed their way?
Or did they receive nothing yet?

I'm not telling......
Did I confuse anyone?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I know someone who is getting gifts as well!

Hmmm...or did they already receive it?
Or did they receive only part of the collection of parcels headed their way?
Or did they receive nothing yet?

I'm not telling......
Did I confuse anyone?
You are EVIL.