The Official "I received my SS gift" Thread

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrPaws

Dear SS recipient. I sent your gift out on Saturday. I think it should get to you late this week or sometime next week.

I am very sorry for the horrible wrapping job. I have never been able to do it properly, but I hope you will enjoy everything just the same. I tried hard and did the best I could.

I know the kitty or kitties will like what I got them because Polly and Prego kept stealing them.
I will so love it!!!
Thanks!

Karen!!! You have to open it!!! Please!!?? I'm going to cry if you don't!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Don't cry!
I've opened it
I need to PM my Santa, and upload pics

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Diana, I didn't realise that your sweet Aby looked so much like my Molly!
She looks gorgeous playing with her bopper (incidentally, Molly loves our bopper too!
) Molly send kisses to her far away sister!

Originally Posted by eilcon

You got it!!!

Thanks, Fran. Me and the kitties love our presents!
Yay!
Eileen, you know I was even trying to think of other people, with three girls, while I was out food shopping!
It was driving me mad wondering who was your SS!

Imagine how bad I'll be when my own gift arrives!

Ooooh! Karen, get those pictures uploaded!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was right about Eileen's SS!
I guessed it in her pic thread. I noticed the SS box had what appeared to be a declaration label.

Karen!! Hop to it!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have got mine!!!

Its a full box of great things.....even something for my son!

OK........lets empy the box....

There is:

A lot of bubble wrap, both with small and big bubbles. (I am so easily pleased, I have had great fun with it, allthough I am not sure if it was ment to be an actual part of the presents
)

3 different very nice Christmassy tin boxes (I love having nice tin boxes on display in the kitchen, those will have Christmas cookies and homemade chocolate things in them......later
)

In the boxes were lots of nice stuff:
*A suitcase tag, with "S" engraved on the back (or front, depending how you look at it
)
*Burt´s Bees Essential body kit........great kit with hand cremes, body lotions, cutilcle creme, lip balm and foot lotion.
*Maple syrop and honey
*Material to make Thrum socks..........I really love that one, look forward to make them.

There was also so cute chocolate mice in a box, decorated with a decorated cinnamon stick.
A mouse on wheels that winds up and drives.....wich is great fun for all three of my cats........the two with fur and tails and the one I call my son, but he insists beeing a cat

A Christmas box with a kit to make a snowglobe and a Christmas book

Wrapped presents for Pollýanna and Feykirófa and one for Oliver! They have not been opened, as they are wrapped, but I cheeted with the tins as they weren´t clued shut!!!
(Well, I had to open them, they might have contained something that would go bad if I didnt open it right away, you never know!!!)

This is all so great, even the little cards/tags are great, homemade (if not by my SS, then by someone else
), I am starting to look into scrapbooking and cardmaking, those give me some ideas to start with making Christmas cards. The ribbon on Pollýanna´s and Feykirófa´s gift is a great start for my Christmas card making

When my Miss Havingaliveonherown laptop will decite to allow some photos to enter from my camera, I will post the pictures

Thank you so much, dear SS!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah OK I got this box, and this box has 2 gifts in it. and not a clue unless anyone knows someone that shops at Cat connection. I believe it came straight from that store, a business card from Cat Connection on the back it says From Your SS
I thought I saw Colorado somewhere but I think I was dreaming cause I don't see it anywhere now, The receipt has no name who the sold to. I suck at this now
At first I thought it was a BD gift from My sister so I ripped it open. Any takers out there wanting to help me out
This is a slick person right here

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pollÿanna

I have got mine!!!

Its a full box of great things.....even something for my son!

OK........lets empy the box....

There is:

A lot of bubble wrap, both with small and big bubbles. (I am so easily pleased, I have had great fun with it, allthough I am not sure if it was ment to be an actual part of the presents
)

3 different very nice Christmassy tin boxes (I love having nice tin boxes on display in the kitchen, those will have Christmas cookies and homemade chocolate things in them......later
)

In the boxes were lots of nice stuff:
*A suitcase tag, with "S" engraved on the back (or front, depending how you look at it
)
*Burt´s Bees Essential body kit........great kit with hand cremes, body lotions, cutilcle creme, lip balm and foot lotion.
*Maple syrop and honey
*Material to make Thrum socks..........I really love that one, look forward to make them.

There was also so cute chocolate mice in a box, decorated with a decorated cinnamon stick.
A mouse on wheels that winds up and drives.....wich is great fun for all three of my cats........the two with fur and tails and the one I call my son, but he insists beeing a cat

A Christmas box with a kit to make a snowglobe and a Christmas book

Wrapped presents for Pollýanna and Feykirófa and one for Oliver! They have not been opened, as they are wrapped, but I cheeted with the tins as they weren´t clued shut!!!
(Well, I had to open them, they might have contained something that would go bad if I didnt open it right away, you never know!!!)

This is all so great, even the little cards/tags are great, homemade (if not by my SS, then by someone else
), I am starting to look into scrapbooking and cardmaking, those give me some ideas to start with making Christmas cards. The ribbon on Pollýanna´s and Feykirófa´s gift is a great start for my Christmas card making

When my Miss Havingaliveonherown laptop will decite to allow some photos to enter from my camera, I will post the pictures

Thank you so much, dear SS!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOO - those sound great! Do you know who your SS is?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Abby and I received some wonderful SS gifts!

First the chocolate portion, since I know that is all most of you care about!

We received 3 Charlie Brown cocoas, and a chocolate Santa

I received some super-cute kitty socks, a snowman candle holder with a Yankee Candle cinnamon stick votive, a snowman ornament, and a snowman container ( I love snowmen) , a St. Louis Rams shotglass (I collect them), and a hand care kit, which will come in very handy when I am gardening.

Abby did quite well herself!!!

She received "3 Bathed Mice" which is a tin of Catnip with mice in it, 3 more mice, 2 flutterballs, and a very strongly scented crinkly catnip sack.

You can see pics of Abby with her toys, and tissue paper
here:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=107918

I want to say a big THANK YOU to my SS Laura (goosehazel). Thank you Laura!
We love it all

I do feel like I am forgetting about something

Ahhh yes, the gnome

Thanks again Laura!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I forget to mention there was a Christmas card with a picture of Laura, her husband and Brandon

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gnome?
Way to go, Laura!

A lot of bubble wrap, both with small and big bubbles. (I am so easily pleased, I have had great fun with it, allthough I am not sure if it was ment to be an actual part of the presents )
That's the best part, Sesselja!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great gifts Karen! Those flutterballs are awesome - those are the same ones that you gave my boys, and Harley LOVES it!