The Official "I received my SS gift" Thread

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

The boys seem to really love those gifts, but I am afraid that I only helped your SS by letting them have 'my' font for the gift
Well crap - now I'm at a total loss

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I think we really need to see a few sheets of the scrapbook paper
That was next on my list to take pictures of, but my battery died, so its charging now!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure if this is a first but I have just hurt myself. I got home a little early today so there was no mail. DH ended up getting it...and my package was there! I will post pics soon, but I'm cooking dinner. Torture i know.

Well my presents were wrapped in 1 paper and the girls another. They were all over thoes! So I unwrapped them first and was just excitedly snapping pictures....and Mooch was going nuts over one toy, so I jumped up and hopped over her to get one of her front end, and my foot totally got caught in my pants and down I went!
My husband offically knows I have lost it!

Then after I recovered I managed to poke myself in the eye with my camera......please don't ask!

But a very big THANK YOU to my Secret Santa! I had my suspicions as I was opening my gifts and then I did find her name on one item.....so Thank You Mackenzie! I love everything!

Pictures will follow shortly!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY! I'm so glad you finally got your presents!
But I'm really quite sorry that you were hurt over the ordeal

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!! All these gifts pouring in. They're all great! I'm so jealous of you guys sitting there with all these goodies to eat and play with!! I can't wait to get mine.
I came home saturday to find a huge box on my front steps....I got so excited.
....only to find out it wasn't from my SS, it was someone mailing me back one of my carriers they borrowed when adopting Cinder.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok here are the rest of my gifts that weren't able to get in with the 1st batch of pictures, Photobucket is on my last nerve today!!

Here's the super cute Harley Davidson scrapbooking paper that will be perfect in their books! Along with a lot of other cute papers that will definately come in handy!

2 books - which I love, I haven't read in a long time (I havent had any good books!) now I can!

And a bottle of VERY good smelling perfume that I love - Clinque- Snappy. John likes it too!

I also got some very cute return address lables with H&D's pictures on them!

I'd take more pictures of the fun toys my boys got - but they are already gone into their hiding places with them

THANK YOU very much to my very secret SS!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Such great stuff.
These cats are making off like bandits.

Note to those who haven't received their gifts yet. Make sure your camera batteries are charged up. We want the pictures.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK it was tough to choose pictures....so I'll put some big ones to summarize and some fun ones as thumbnails. I have defiantly been spoiled!

The Box:

The Presents:

The Opened Presents!:

The presents included: pink and green balls (the girls love them! that's why one green one is missing!), a Santa dangle toy (fun pics will follow!), Pounce treats in their favorite flavors, Lindt truffle chocolate!, a beautiful Willow Tree Figurine, a super super soft teddy bear!, a booklet about her home area, a cat calendar, a funny book (it's hilarious!), and a sudoku puzzle book! (I think I got it all in there!) Everything is so wonderful! Thank you again Mackenzie!

Oh btw, I just got from Longaberger a collector mini basket called Morning Glory. Morning Glory was my very special girl, now RB, so the basket is in honor of her. I put the Willow Tree right next to it on my entertainment unit. It just seems so perfect next to it!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Great gifts!
I love the pawprint wrapping paper, and that angel is beautiful!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY! I'm so glad Mooch & Noodles love their toys! H&D have them too and they LOVE the Santa fishing pole toy!

I'm very glad you like your presents!
That cat book is my favorite, its so so funny!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

So any other hints about who your SS might be, Mackenzie?
All I know is that its postmarked from CT.... I'm doing some searching! But I'm not having much luck