Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!

Shes being worse than Colleen was to us

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, gosh - I was feeling bad and guilty. But now I'm feeling kind of contrary and perverse!

Seriously - Wednesday I spent the night in the ER with hubby (chest pains) - he's ok. But last night I had to do the big shopping spree for DD's birthday which is today.

I can take photos of my pressies, but I don't know if I want to open them. Do I want to? Should I at least wait until December? Or my birthday? Hmmm...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think it will satisfy most of our "open now" nuts (me included) temporarily if you post pics of the presents.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I think it will satisfy most of our "open now" nuts (me included) temporarily if you post pics of the presents.
Just open it... we won't tell

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Well, gosh - I was feeling bad and guilty. But now I'm feeling kind of contrary and perverse!

Seriously - Wednesday I spent the night in the ER with hubby (chest pains) - he's ok. But last night I had to do the big shopping spree for DD's birthday which is today.

I can take photos of my pressies, but I don't know if I want to open them. Do I want to? Should I at least wait until December? Or my birthday? Hmmm...
Well.... post pics first and then we will tell you which one you should open first!!
Sound good!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Well.... post pics first and then we will tell you which one you should open first!!
Sound good!
There you go! According to another thread, you must be a middle child - you are good at negotiation!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Im glad he is ok that had to be scary ...

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There you go! According to another thread, you must be a middle child - you are good at negotiation!
Actually I'm the baby, but I am more mature than both of them!! So I guess acting oldest and being youngest would make me mentaly a middle child!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Actually I'm the baby, but I am more mature than both of them!! So I guess acting oldest and being youngest would make me mentaly a middle child!!!
BTW, what's with the 'frosted' signs?