The official "I received my Secret Santa gift" thread - 2007

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quote:
Originally Posted by tierre0
Received my gift today, and I just love it....Many thanks to my secret Santa, it was a nice surprise for an otherwise dull day..

Originally Posted by Pami
We have to have more details than that [/OUOTE]

Originally Posted by tierre0
Sorry I needed to do a little detective work to find out who my secret Santa was.
I received a beautiful gift basket of lavender bath products. Lavender being my most favorite of all.
Despite it being re-routed from New Jersey I manage to track down the sender to Milwaukee Wi via reversed phone look up...from that I got a name, age and then it was just a matter of snooping throw some threads.
I am doing a personal thank you first to make sure I have the right person and will let you know after I get a reply....
Well I guess all my deducing worked because I was correct that my Secret Santa was indeed Rang_27..
Thank you again for the beautiful gift, I am looking forward to a long soak in all those relaxing bubbles.

And for all of you who are saving your gifts until Christmas.......good for you....

Oh Oh what's that I hear, distinct cracking noises in the distance

You know it's only a matter of time before your summoned to the dark side

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I cracked!
I've had a rough two days and needed something nice to cheer me up. So of course my SS package just screamed my name as the perfect pick me up.

First I want to Thank Jean/Felineorc she spoiled me rotten.

I still have a few pictures to up load but I wanted those on the dark side to know they have a new member.

Tigger felt I really needed help unloading the box again. Remember I almost cracked the other night.

Actually he was more interested in the packing peanuts.

I had this beautiful 3-d handmade card on top.

Takoda must have smelled them because the first present he messed with were cat toys.

More to come.....

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Takoda and Sampson couldn't decide which one to open next...

So we picked a nice squishy present.

My pink fluffy socks. Takoda tried to kill them.

I need to place everything together to take a final picture and I will post that tomorrow. I received a beautiful butterfly picture frame, pink rose candles and a glass tea candle holder, a visor, pink socks, cat writing pad, calender and few other things.

Thanks Jean

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Eva you are a true and loyal dark side member

Those pink socks are adorable ..... and that handmade card is gorgeous.....I cant wait to see the pics tomorrow. Try to get more cats in the pic, too.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

My SS hasn't posted that she's gotten hers yet.

I haven't gotten mine either.
I'm sure you'll hear from her soon!

Originally Posted by snosrap5

Takoda and Sampson couldn't decide which one to open next...

So we picked a nice squishy present.

My pink fluffy socks. Takoda tried to kill them.

I need to place everything together to take a final picture and I will post that tomorrow. I received a beautiful butterfly picture frame, pink rose candles and a glass tea candle holder, a visor, pink socks, cat writing pad, calender and few other things.

Thanks Jean
Oh i LOVE those socks

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I have socks like those! They are the best for a cold day in the house!!! Mooch and Noodles weren't too sure about them when I first started wearing them. I guess they thought Meowmie's feet had turned into some monsters!

I really like that card too! I'd probably frame it and hang it on the wall!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Well I cracked!
I've had a rough two days and needed something nice to cheer me up. So of course my SS package just screamed my name as the perfect pick me up.

First I want to Thank Jean/Felineorc she spoiled me rotten.
Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I knew it! Doesn't it feel good to be bad??

What a great bunch of gifts
Glad Takoda likes to help his Meowmy fight off the evil socks

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ooh-la-la, I received my SS package today. I have a nasty cold, so I'm heading to bed and will check it out further in the a.m. I sent my SS a note to ask if she would like me to open now or later. It's her choice.
The box is put away where no cats can chew, spindle or mutilate it.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

Ooh-la-la, I received my SS package today. I have a nasty cold, so I'm heading to bed and will check it out further in the a.m. I sent my SS a note to ask if she would like me to open now or later. It's her choice.
WHAT!!!??? You must be on your death bed LOL. Where is it from? We want to guess too!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

My SS hasn't posted that she's gotten hers yet.

I haven't gotten mine either.
It's still early. I'm just sending mine out this week. I've been waiting for one thing to come and I may end up having to send the package out without it. So hopefully the person I have will still get their package in time.

I love those pink socks too! They look soft and warm!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a few reminders:

If you are going to post pictures of your box, please make sure your address is not visible unless you want everyone on the Internet to know where you live.
If you need help with blurring or blacking out the address, just post. We have plenty of members that would be more than willing to help.

For those of you shipping to another country, just an FYI that delivery has already slowed down considerably. I know one member shipped her package priority almost a month ago and it still has not been received. I can normally ship a package to the UK and have it delivered in a little over a week. I shipped one about 2-1/2 weeks ago and it has not been delivered yet.

For those of you waiting to receive gifts - Relax, it's only December 6th.
I am pretty sure my SS will be aiming for my package to arrive on or about December 25th and no sooner.

If you do receive your gift and are not planning to open it until Christmas, please either post that it has been received or PM myself, Chester & Piper or one of the Snooping Santas so we can let your SS know it arrived safely. We don't want any stressed out Santas.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Wonderful gifts received!
Those pink socks look comfy Eva. I can't wit to see the rest of your pictures.

Originally Posted by jean-ji

I thought you were firmly planted on the Dark Side? I hope you feel better today.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Just a few reminders:

If you are going to post pictures of your box, please make sure your address is not visible unless you want everyone on the Internet to know where you live.
If you need help with blurring or blacking out the address, just post. We have plenty of members that would be more than willing to help.
Thank you for "blurring" my box Karen. I looked last night but didn't think it was too readable but in the light of day this morning I see that it was.

Now here is my goodies all grouped together.