The official "I received my Secret Santa gift" thread - 2007

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to send an update that I also received my SS gift.
I've been offline since we just had new flooring installed and had to disconnect the computer.

BUT, I'm not opening it until Christmas. We're not having any Christmas presents this year because of the costs of the home renovations so this will be the one I open on Christmas.

From the return address, I have two people in mind who might have sent it.

Thanks to my SS and I'll update once I open it.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

You crack me up!!

So,
when are you going to send my
gift, Gemlady??
Sorry, out of glue to mend your cracks.

As for my SS present - it was mailed out last week. Maybe in your direction. Maybe not.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't get any messages that I couldn't open my package so I crossed over to the dark side!
I just couldn't wait.

I don't have one like this one. It's a very pretty hummingbird ornament. I LOVE IT!

[

This is a very nice candle holder and I've never seen on like this. I love the natural stones in it and of course I love blue!

Lexi wasn't in the room with me when I opened the package, but I brought the toy out to her and she took a big sniff and started to bite on the feathers.
She just loves feathers.

I don't know how you knew, but I have always wanted to try the catnip bubbles. It should be interesting to see if she responds. Anyone have a successful way of getting their cats to play with these?

Who could say no to chocolate?

I don't know who my SS is yet, but I sure can't wait to find out. The gifts are all very nice. Thanks so much!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Y'all! I'm a totally stunned with the generosity of my SS, who is PAMI - the BESTEST SECRET SANTA EVER!!!!!!!!

Here are the boxes:

Took me a while to get the nerve up to just open the boxes! But Ginger and Mojo helped

The wrapped presents:

I was really tempted to just put them under the tree and leave them until Christmas because they were SO pretty! But then the I remembered that Mojo and Ginger would probably open them when I was asleep anyway, and Trent would wait for the booty, and that I am firmly planted on the Dark Side, so I opened.

The prezzies for the kitties: A Fun Tunnel, Furminator, Fling-ama-String, (4, but only 1 pictured) warming catnip pillows (they can be microwaved to REALLY drive the kitties nuts with the aroma!), and Da Bird!

CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Belgian Chocolate truffles, peppermint Kisses, a large bag of assorted Lindt Lindor chocolates, Bellagio Chocolate Truffle hot cocoa
, and Peppermint stirring spoons!

Non-edible prezzies for me.
3 kitty kitchen towels, 2 hand painted wooden kitty Christmas ornaments, a really cool snowman in a bubble ornament, 4 HUGE kitty mugs (that will be great for that hot cocoa!), kitten cards, and a really cool tea-light cat candle holder.

Seriously, I cannot thank Pam enough for everything! The kitties went nuts with just the wrapping paper and tissue paper and bubble wrap - I haven't even given them their real toys yet!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heidi I hope you guys enjoy it and hope you guys have a nice Christmas

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Heidi! You REALLY made out! I did hear a rumor awhile back (from an unnamed source) that Pami was the best person to be your secret Santa!
Now we have the proof! Congrats!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I didn't get any messages that I couldn't open my package so I crossed over to the dark side!
I just couldn't wait.

I don't have one like this one. It's a very pretty hummingbird ornament. I LOVE IT!

[

This is a very nice candle holder and I've never seen on like this. I love the natural stones in it and of course I love blue!

Lexi wasn't in the room with me when I opened the package, but I brought the toy out to her and she took a big sniff and started to bite on the feathers.
She just loves feathers.

I don't know how you knew, but I have always wanted to try the catnip bubbles. It should be interesting to see if she responds. Anyone have a successful way of getting their cats to play with these?

Who could say no to chocolate?

I don't know who my SS is yet, but I sure can't wait to find out. The gifts are all very nice. Thanks so much!
Very nice haul! As far as the catnip bubble go... I've never had to try to get my cats to play with them. They just always have without any coaxing!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Very nice haul! As far as the catnip bubble go... I've never had to try to get my cats to play with them. They just always have without any coaxing!
I think with bubbles they either like them or are scared of them.

I love that ornament and the candle holder! Very neat stuff!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been without a phone line or internet connection for three weeks - a storm blew down the cables and they are just starting to work on it. So I have missed all this excitement. I am so glad Rhonda (Jean-ji) and her family liked their gifts, it was fun choosing them. Everyone is so happy, great gifts that I have seen so far - I am longing for mine to come, though today (at a friend's house) I have had a message to say mine is delayed a little. So I will have the joy of a second Christmas when it arrives!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is getting such great gifts
I can't wait to get mine

Jaffa loves those catnip bubbles. I just blow them into the air above him and he jumps up to try and catch them. Sometimes he watches them land and spends so long doing a bum wiggle before he pounces on them that they've disappeared by the time he goes for it

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I had to confiscate the cat nip as they were going crazy!!!

My bookmark.

The earrings and necklace.

I'm still so blown away by all the thought and care that went into my present. Thank you, Secret Santa!
Now I have to find out who you are!!
Do you know yet? I do!
I recognize one of your packages from someone I was lucky enough to meet this year. I love the necklace too!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Silly question!
Your cookie is waiting.
mmmm... cookies!

Originally Posted by valanhb

OMG Y'all! I'm a totally stunned with the generosity of my SS, who is PAMI - the BESTEST SECRET SANTA EVER!!!!!!!!
Holy Cow! So, Pami is of the "budget... what budget?" clan. Lucky you!

Originally Posted by lookingglass

I swear my SS got her gifts! She just hasn't posted them yet.
She's sent me a PM and said she loves everything though... I'm relieved. No, where are you with those pictures!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my.....I'm stuck in the house all day because of the snow. I hear the dark side calling me...louder and louder.

Must. Stay. Strong.

open open

I'm not listening, dark side...

open open

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Oh my.....I'm stuck in the house all day because of the snow. I hear the dark side calling me...louder and louder.

Must. Stay. Strong.

open open

I'm not listening, dark side...

open open

Your cookie is ready - all nice and warm and chewy. Come and get it...