TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice gifts, Fran..... I just love seeing Cindy and Fawn with their pillows

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm glad you're enjoying them. Much didn't want to leave the pillows alone and I'm sure wasn't happy with me shipping them off.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had a dream last night of who my SS is. I don't have my gifts yet, but when I get them, I will just die if it turns out to be the person's name I saw in my dream.

Great gifts I'm seeing, though! I want those sleep socks from Bath & Body Works, rapunzel47!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Nice gifts, Fran..... I just love seeing Cindy and Fawn with their pillows
Originally Posted by katachtig

Much didn't want to leave the pillows alone and I'm sure wasn't happy with me shipping them off.
I'll bet she wasn't! They went crazy over them, and the red one must have grown legs in the night, because it's downstairs this morning.

Originally Posted by Taurus77

I want those sleep socks from Bath & Body Works, rapunzel47!!
That's what you think, sweetie!
MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE

Actually they'll never see the inside of the bed, because I sleep hot, but I pad around here in sock feet or soft slippers all the time, and they already have a place in that rotation -- love the grippers on the bottom.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Actually I was worried I didn't send enough chocolate

I'm glad you and the kitties liked the gifts
They are so spoiled - esp the catnip. Well, the chocolate might last a day or two.

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Wonderful gifts everyone! Is it too soon to start getting excited over next year?
Um, no?

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

I just had a dream last night of who my SS is. I don't have my gifts yet, but when I get them, I will just die if it turns out to be the person's name I saw in my dream.

Great gifts I'm seeing, though! I want those sleep socks from Bath & Body Works, rapunzel47!!
I hope it wasn't me! Although, my present should be arriving today or tomorrow - but it didn't go your way, sorry! (Wouldn't that be funny though?)
By the way, I think the kitty who has strayed over to the Dark Side is . . . .
Sophie! I caught her under the tree last night - and she had found the greenies!
She was actually ripping the bag apart and gobbling as many as she could get! I got some funny photos which I will post this weekend!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I hope it wasn't me! Although, my present should be arriving today or tomorrow - but it didn't go your way, sorry! (Wouldn't that be funny though?)
Sophie! I caught her under the tree last night - and she had found the greenies!
She was actually ripping the bag apart and gobbling as many as she could get! I got some funny photos which I will post this weekend!
It wasn't you but I could tell you so that you would know if it turned out really freaky
Poor Sophie! Finally got caught!
Two more weeks (give or take) is really going to kill them!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I think Cosmo just set her up!!!! If he is any thing like he was when he was here, and any thing like the 4 monsters I have here, then I bet he just lured her under there and then ran and left her to take the blame

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I think Cosmo just set her up!!!! If he is any thing like he was when he was here, and any thing like the 4 monsters I have here, then I bet he just lured her under there and then ran and left her to take the blame
Actually, he and Mollie came over and tried to get those greenies, too!
Sophie was not having any of that! I also have a funny photo of her pretty relaxed after playing with her banana!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a box this morning
I checked a little and I am going to take a guess and say it came from Gardenandcats
I got that from the location
If its you should I open it or wait ? And if it is you ...Thank You so much in advance

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My package arrived today and I just couldn't resist opening the gifts! My SS included a message saying it's ok to go to the dark side, so I did.

I got a lot of cool things. A kitten calendar, a calendar from the Animal Rescue Site, Nathan Winograd's book, Redemption, Ferrero Rocher chocolates, the movie Love Actually, fun toys for my kitties (they love the Cat Dancer), a cat leash with pawprints, a pawprint pin shea butter and lilac body cream (that's my favorite scent!)

I don't know who my SS is yet but when I find out I'm going to PM her a big thank you!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I received a box this morning
I checked a little and I am going to take a guess and say it came from Gardenandcats
I got that from the location
If its you should I open it or wait ? And if it is you ...Thank You so much in advance
You should OPEN IT of course!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Well, the chocolate might last a day or two.
So it's already gone, isn't it?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Recipient List

Paulena - ????
Sibohan2005 - Duchess15
Clixpix - AbbysMom
jean-ji - ????
SillyJilly - Ali012881
AlleyGirl - Miss Mew
snosrap5 - felineorc
sharky - ????
Ali012881 - ????
tierre0 - Rang_27
twstychik - Samantha1979
lnbandcats - Taurus77
Rang_27 - TNR1
GailC - AlleyGirl
laureen227 - ????
Abigail - Renovia
felineorc - Rapunzel47
Jenny82 - Bella713
KittyLover4Ever - ????
gemlady - Jenny82
KitEKats4Eva! - ????
Pookie-poo - ????
gardenandcats - ????
pushylady - ????
rapunzel47 - katachtig
halfpint - gardenandcats
ConsumerKitty - ????

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great gifts everyone........still don't know who my SS is!! If she comes forward, I will give her all my points!