The Official "I Hate Exercise" Exercise Club

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a member of a gym thats only a 10 minute walk from my house, plus i have to pass it any way when i get off my train to go home so i have no excuse really.

I havent been for months because this cold weather just makes me want to get home.

The stupid thing is i'm paying £25 per month to use it, but my membership runs out in a couple of months so i don't think i'll be renewing it, instead i'll stick to my walking!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met my exercise goal...I walked for 1/2 hour every day for the last 14 days. So now I'm going to skip a couple of days and then start fresh again on Monday with an identical goal of walking 1/2 hour every day for 2 weeks.

So how is everyone else doing????????? I hope you all haven't given up...

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY Lorie
I have not given up yet! I have worked out 4x times this week on an eliptical trainer for anywhere between 30 - 45 min. I also went to an Abs class yesterday evening at my new gym that kicked my butt!!! Today I have felt like I was punched in the stomach all day long. But my goal of getting fit is still going strong.

My work is also starting this fitness challenge. We get points for different healthy activities. The challenge runs for 6 weeks. Everyone that participates puts in $10 and picks a parter. At the end of the 6 weeks whichever pair has the most points wins the pot of money. There are prizes for 1st and second place. So my motivation is going to be even higher once that starts!

Keep it up everyone!