The Office Space Immitation Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by milopixie

Sorry I just had to ressurect this one to say that I did nothing this weekend, absolutely nothing, and you know what it was everything that I thought it could be.
I like that line!

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I like that line!
Well I'm glad you liked it, bc you know I have 8 different mods, hydroaxe. So that means when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that, and the fear of being deleted. But you know that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get kicked off the forum.

(sorry I had to do that one, lol)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by milopixie

Well I'm glad you liked it, bc you know I have 8 different mods, hydroaxe. So that means when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that, and the fear of being deleted. But you know that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get kicked off the forum.

(sorry I had to do that one, lol)
We don't delete posts for spelling and grammar mistakes though, but we'll be sure to make fun of you if you make as many errors as Susie! (kittylover4ever) ....right Susie?!