The off topic SS discussion thread

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we have so much fun with this SS stuff that we ought to have something similiar for our birthdays too!! Just send me gifts and I'll try to figure out who you are!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I think we have so much fun with this SS stuff that we ought to have something similiar for our birthdays too!! Just send me gifts and I'll try to figure out who you are!!
Send all nuts and gnomes to kittylover4ever at .............

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To my SS...

The package has been delayed because FedEx employs idiots.
It will be coming via the post office now, and I've been assured that it WILL arrive before Christmas!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll follow Susie's lead... but just redirect those gifts my way! Thanks!

Susie has already received her SS gift, so I deserve them more than she does.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to let my SS know that the package is in the mail as of yesterday. Delivery is supposed to be in four business days, so starting keeping an eye out!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by gemlady

Send all nuts and gnomes to kittylover4ever at .............
Well, she DID screw up and send me a Christmas card with her address on it.... doesn't that mean she WANTS me to send her nuts and gnomes and stuff????

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh Susie, That's a Marvelous Idea just whoever wants to send a gift can
Isn't it true that Birthday's are the most important day lol. A constant thorn in ones side a reminder and an acknowledgment of why we feel like crap when we get up in the morning as the years roll by lol