The Next Level.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had several cats and dogs over the years whom I've loved dearly and been devastated when they've gone.
However, Oliver seems to have taken it to another level. It was love at first sight. But there again it always has been with the others, that being the reason why I chose one over another when purchasing one so..........??
He seems to have wormed his way into my head like no other I've had. I feel a bit guilty about it because in principle I don't like favouritism. I can't help it though because it comes from the heart.
I didn't realise I could love an animal so much. I thought I knew but he's pushed some extra buttons I didn't believe I had.
Don't worry Ruby, Honey, Betty and Chase, I won't let lazy lump Oliver turn my head too much.

IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG

ihave4cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think most pet owners do not like favoritism but most pet owners with more than one pet do fall into that trap haha A human cannot help feel more attached to their dog or cat or bird etc....it´s going to happen if one of their pets touches them a certain way, which almost always happens.
It´s no different than a group of friends, chances are you are going to like Bob slightly more than Sally, Jen and Greg just because of a small reason. I think it is one of those things that makes us human; we cannot always control what we feel.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems Oliver may feel silimarily about you. Enjoy each other.

I have never been as close to a cat as I am to Arnold and ive had cats most my life.

It worries me how I will mange when one day he is gone.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Favoritism may be the wrong word. This has happened to me. I view it as a special blessing and it does not lessen one's love for the others.