The newest trend in purses??

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Uh, no thanks! I'm still saving up for my 1st Dooney & Bourke purse!
You know, my sister collects D&B purses...not only is ther an outlet (right across for the coach one
) but she has also had some terrific finds at TJ Maxx and Marshall's! She got a huge tote for like $50 or $60!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

You know, my sister collects D&B purses...not only is ther an outlet (right across for the coach one
) but she has also had some terrific finds at TJ Maxx and Marshall's! She got a huge tote for like $50 or $60!
I KNOW!!! I saw one at TJ Maxx (not the one I really want...) that was originally $400, for only $100. My friend goes in there all the time and see's them, so when I get the cash, I'm headed there!

Oh... and I'm really glad I don't live near a Coach outlet, I'd be broke... but at least I'd have great purses!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Who in the world would want a see through purse?

I always have so much junk in my purse that I don't want people to see, like unpaid bills, stubs from bills that I did pay, candy bars, mints, 10 different lip glosses, wallet, pepper spray, hair brush that should be cleaned, pen, keys, lunch dishes from work, a scarf, and whatever else I decided to shove in there that particular day.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another thing... I don't think I'd like that anyways, well, mine would like it was lined with fur, with all the cat hair I carry with me in mine!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh... and I'm really glad I don't live near a Coach outlet, I'd be broke... but at least I'd have great purses!
This is why I'm glad that it's an hour away, near my parents' house! The only Coach store we have here is the real deal, down on the Mag Mile...and I can in no way afford to shop there!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm too in love with my gray denim Old Navy purse and my Military medical bags.