The newest heartbreaker

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They were so lucky to be brought in before anything happened to them. I can imagine someone, somewhere might be heartbroken right now. I know I would be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good news! Both Sphynx and Mynx were adopted this week.

I stopped by the shelter. They were short-handed, so I took Tiki Kay to the Desoto Animal Hospital for them to have on display in their lobby, available for adoption.

A funny thing...A lady came in the shelter with her daughter, just looking at cats. She thought Tiki Kay might have belonged to her older daughter and boyfriend. When they broke up, he said he "got rid" of the cat. Tiki was picked up as a stray. And a funnier thing: She said her daughter thought the cat had been thrown from a car, and, for some unexplained reason, Tiki Kay has no teeth on the right side of her mouth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

Oh, poor Tiki Kay!

If that's what really happened to her...
I can't imagine the terror and pain that poor kitty went though!
It's possible. She was absolutely terrified riding in the car over to the vet's office.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, so happy that Mynx and Sphynx have a home now! I am glad you live so far away, because I would have been trying so hard to convince DH that we could sneak them in, and the property manager would never know.... REALLY.

I love them both. They are pretty girls. I'm so glad they have found their forever home!