The New Edition to the Crew

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey All! Olivia Elizabeth has finally arrived at my parent's house. She is my Aunt's cat, but she can't keep her so she has come to live with them untill they find her a new home, or forever! She just turned 6 months old Saturday and is completely spoiled! You can almost see it in the first picture, but she has extra toes like my cat Tiger did. (I forget the technical/proper name). Her paws look huge and they have fur comming from between the toes too.

Olivia is timid so far, but then they are introducing her into a house that already had 2 dogs and 2 cats, beside the fact that he is used to 1 person and not 4. Her tail is so long and fluffy! When I first saw her in her carrier I thought it was a toy!

Heres a sleepy baby:

Here is one of Pumpkin and Bunny too. I can almost hear Pumpkin saying 'Hey! Don't scold me! She's the one farther away!'

And of course, one of my two. And yes Mooch is sitting in the litterbox! Since thier sugeries I've been using shredded newspaper for litter and apparently is is comfy to sit in. She gets this wild look in her eyes when she gets in there and acts like shes gonna pounce on Noodles. Cute...but eeewwwww! Can we say PU!?!

Hope you all enjoy seeing my babies!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I
that tail!!! and Ive been wanting a polydactyl I just couldnt find one. Just wait until I finally get my own house though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

I
that tail!!! and Ive been wanting a polydactyl I just couldnt find one. Just wait until I finally get my own house though
Polydactyl....is that what the extra toes thing is called? Tiger used to use hers to grab things. Like my pen when I was doing homework on my bed and things. I would love another one someday. Esp if I could get one with a blue and green eye. Somehow they are so fascinating!

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep, she is a poly - polydactyl, sometimes known as "hemingway cats" - I once had one that had seven toes, an adorable calico.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My parents have a huge orange hemmingway tabby with 6 toes on each paw. Once you get over the fact their feet look weird, they really are very neat cats. So smart, and they can get in to anything. I want one of my own someday. My parents' cat tiggy was dumped off a bridge because (we assume) of his deformity. There were no other kitties, just him. He is the best cat we have ever had. (well now I must admit, i am partial to my baby, but tiggy is much better behaved.) Tiggy is the biggest cuddler..... a lot of toenails to trim though.....

I love the beautiful plume on the tail of the new addition! it is amazing.... good luck with this cat!