The Neighbours Furbabies

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so lucky to live here really. There are so many cats around this area. I've just gone out to get some air and I'm not joking but 6 just came running over for cuddles.. they all fighting over me!! It's sad but one of them is moving soon and I shall never see her again. She's so lovely. I want to steal her and keep her for myself!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's great like that! It was like that at my parents' old house - mainly because it was the country and Disco (my RB cat) was such a fussy eater, so we shared it around!

I now only have one visiting cat, Charlie! He's an old cutie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It can just make your day can't it?!! Seeing them all.I want two of the neighbours cats. They are a dream. I want to keep Moss as well obviously but if I could have those two girls my home would be complete. Moss wouldn't like it tho I don't think..

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think your neighbours would like that either!

It is great!! I totally miss the kitties at my old house!
They were all so different and wonderful!
Disco wasn't keen though, she'd tell them where to go!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Moss seems to tolerate other cats when out and about but I think living with one would be different. I don't think the neighbours would either. Well one of them may not mind cos when I complemented her on one of the girls just after we had Moss she said I could've had her cos the cat was too frightened to go in the house cos of her dogs... but she never said anymore. Hubby wouldn't allow it tho...