The Name is Cat, or mollismama

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mollismama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know it is later than promised, but here they are! All happy healthy and lovey.

Luna, Little Lunar(keeping him) Orion, and Helsing(keeping him as well).

As you can see we are keeping Little Lunar and Helsing. They seem to be joined at the hip at most times. They are always playing and sleeping together. On the other hand Luna and Orion seem to be loners. I think it's kind of funny how in the picture even though they are separated the two lively ones are sitting up and my two loners are laying down. I absolutely love this pic of them! They are doing so well and starting to crawl out of their bed all the time now. Molli gets extremely fed up when she is in the bed and they start fighting, she scolds them, then gets up and stalks out of the closet. I am so proud of all my babies!

mollismama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are pretty cute! I absolutely love the bed! Their claws don't get stuck in it and its so soft and cuddly. They like to take the 4 corners and bury their heads in them. It is too funny and cute!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are pretty cute! I absolutely love the bed! Their claws don't get stuck in it and its so soft and cuddly. They like to take the 4 corners and bury their heads in them. It is too funny and cute!

.....AND, you can throw it in the washer!!  I just flip the inside out, & throw it in!  In fact, Angel hasn't even been sleeping in his, he's been sleeping in his carrier instead. (towel & pad inside, of course!)

I guess he feels cozy in it, although he could stretch out more in that soft bed.

mollismama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
.....AND, you can throw it in the washer!!  I just flip the inside out, & throw it in!  In fact, Angel hasn't even been sleeping in his, he's been sleeping in his carrier instead. (towel & pad inside, of course!)
     I guess he feels cozy in it, although he could stretch out more in that soft bed.
[/quote

Oh I know! Green is my fav color so all my animals get stuck w greens or blue greens lol Molli has given up sleeping in there w the kittens now. They rule the roost. She sleeps outside of it and when they wake up hungry she gets in. It sounds like they are killing each other when they eat now. She actually takes Little Lunar out and feeds him next to the bed because the other kittens are such bullies now. Lunar is so precious though. He is the little groomer and cleans them all. Lunar even though he is the runt, has actually hit all his mile stones first. He amazes me!