The Myers - Briggs Test

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
@LTS3 posted a link to this test in yesterdays Question of the Day thread asking if you were an introvert or extrovert.:

Free personality test | 16Personalities

I had taken this in college (many years ago) and had come out as an ESFJ. I took it this morning with a very different result, ISTJ-T.

I'm apparently a Logistician.

The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

That does sound like me a bit.

What are you?

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Defender:The Defender personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though sensitive, Defenders have excellent analytical abilities; though reserved, they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are generally a conservative type, Defenders are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the Defender personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am also a Logistican. When I first started working at a large corporation Myers Briggs was like a religion. I took the test so many time for so many different bosses that I started randomly picking answers just because it bored me. So it was interesting to do the test honestly this time and see how it turned out. Yup, it was definitely me.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I was literally just thinking about making a thread for this! :lol:

Then, I checked the homepage and BOOM!

Anyway, I am an INFJ and very proud. I remember when I first found out, it made me so happy because it's like my entire life and existence made sense. I always thought I was a weird child because I was so different from everyone else but INFJ describes me down to a T. Every time I take the quiz, I end up with INFJ, just with the introvert/extrovert scale more or less leaning to either depending on my state of mind when I took the test.

I find it all so very fascinating.

Edit: Forgot to add, INFJ is Advocate (Introduction | Advocate Personality (INFJ-A / INFJ-T) | 16Personalities).

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was literally just thinking about making a thread for this! :lol:

Then, I checked the homepage and BOOM!

Anyway, I am an INFJ and very proud. I remember when I first found out, it made me so happy because it's like my entire life and existence made sense. I always thought I was a weird child because I was so different from everyone else but INFJ describes me down to a T. Every time I take the quiz, I end up with INFJ, just with the introvert/extrovert scale more or less leaning to either depending on my state of mind when I took the test.

I find it all so very fascinating.

Edit: Forgot to add, INFJ is Advocate (Introduction | Advocate Personality (INFJ-A / INFJ-T) | 16Personalities).
Same here.

upload_2019-7-16_14-59-35.png

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! :celebrate:

I've seen that we are most romantically compatible with ENTP. This is true because I had the honour of dating a guy with this personality type once and it was by far the healthiest and most pure relationship I've ever been in.

The best way I can describe it is meeting someone where everything synchronizes and you dance perfectly. You never rehearsed beforehand but somehow, you know every step, every move the other person will make.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm INTP, sometimes INTJ. Over the years I've taken the test many, many times and the I and N are always there. A couple of times I did get feeling over thinking, but the P and J are often different.

For the 16 personalities, I'm a Logician.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I got introduced to the Myers-Briggs about 20 years ago. At that time I tested as an INTP. And I was surprised at how accurately it described me. INTP is the architect personality. I got my friends to take the test and we were surprised by how accurate and revealing it was for them too.

I took the test in the link above twice and tested ISTP-A/ISTP-T, the virtuoso. I know I have changed over the years, but I did not expect that this test might show it. What changed me the most? Getting a cat! :thumbsup: