The meteorology thread

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i live in the same area as Susie and I thought my trailer was about be on a re-enactment of "The Wizard of Oz" last night! Woke me up about 1:30 and I couldn't fall back asleep till around 3:30 the wind was so loud! Of course kitties and pup were snoring right thru it
All I kept thinking was "this isn't tornado season is it?" ya know they aim right for trailer parks

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Its really gloomy outside today, but its really nice! I think its about 40ish, no wind - just wonderful!

Tomorrow is supposed to hit the upper 50's and 60's - how exciting! Spring is on its way!
Yes same here!!, I can hardly wait, I have new shoes I've been dying to wear for the past 2 weeks!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to wear one of the new pairs of shoes tomorrow too but if its going to rain I don't want to wreck them!! I just spent the past three hours working outside and I got warm and only had my thin polar fleece top and sweatpants on-its 41F and sunny I had lunch outside sitting on a log!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I would like to wear one of the new pairs of shoes tomorrow too but if its going to rain I don't want to wreck them!! I just spent the past three hours working outside and I got warm and only had my thin polar fleece top and sweatpants on-its 41F and sunny I had lunch outside sitting on a log!!
Sounds beautiful!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just took a little walk down to the main dealership and oh my gosh its absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside! I'm ready to put on my skirts!

Spring is here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Saturday here now. Beautiful blue skies and I think it's supposed to be like it the low 60's......I wish I had medical proof to back me up, but my aches and pains truly seem to feel better on sunny days.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thunderstorms expected until Monday evening.
Had one with hail at 4:30 this Saturday morning. I'd love to stay home but have a meeting today.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is supposed to be 58 today with a chance of rain and supposed to get up to 63F tomorrow
BUT.......

It may snow 3 days out of the week this week!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm almost afraid to comment on the weather, the way it's been changing and out of character lately! The last three days we had snow here -- in MARCH??? -- yesterday it had dumped enough overnight that I wasn't sure what I'd find on the UBC campus (always worse there), so I took the bus to work -- as it turned out not necessary, but...

Anyway, today is mild (11 C) and sunny, and no sign of precip of any kind. I gather we can expect the same tomorrow and back to rain on Monday.