The Menu for this Evening Is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

That sounds yummy! Mind sharing your spaghetti squash recipe?
It is very easy actually. I cut the squash in half, put it face down on a backing tray with a little water and bake until tender.

Once it is cooked you can scoop it out just like spaghetti. The sauce is made separately, by sauteing some tomato's onions, and green pepper's(optional) add 1 cup crushed tomato, a little salt, pepper, garlic, oregano, and basil, some Romano cheese. Then serve just like spaghetti, I generally mix it all together but you can just pour it over as well.

Tonight I am going to do a small pork roast with the Potato's and carrots, he brought as well.
Double yum

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm making a dish with chicken. You cook green olives and grape tomatoes (along with other ingredients) with the chicken. When you simmer it the juices come out. You serve it over white rice. DELICIOUS if your an olive fan!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

It is very easy actually. I cut the squash in half, put it face down on a backing tray with a little water and bake until tender.

Once it is cooked you can scoop it out just like spaghetti. The sauce is made separately, by sauteing some tomato's onions, and green pepper's(optional) add 1 cup crushed tomato, a little salt, pepper, garlic, oregano, and basil, some Romano cheese. Then serve just like spaghetti, I generally mix it all together but you can just pour it over as well.

Tonight I am going to do a small pork roast with the Potato's and carrots, he brought as well.
Double yum
I'm reading this as I'm heating up my leftover pizza and STARVING! I'm going to get a spagetti squash soon! Thanks!

mrs.harris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I stole someones recipe off of here and I am making chicken W/ mushroom soup in the crockpot, rice, homemade yeast rolls, green beans and sweet tea!