The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm having yet another lazy day here (before my working week starts up again tomorrow), and making the most of chilling out with The Mouse. I'm feeling pleased with myself at the same time though as while resting and annoying Mouse I have also replaced light bulbs on my sitting room chandlier that had been 'out' for months, and wiped and shined up the crystals. The light now given out is way too bright for me :lol: but the crystals look lovely. :D
Slowly working towards a place cleared up enough to start festive decorating. :anticipation::bliss::deer:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another cool cloudy-and-sunny, perfect Autumn day. Working with tortoiseshell assistant on cat blanket on lap -- wonderfully warming and we carry on a conversation, too. More CATvocation and reading about successful Giving Tuesday stuff at sanctuaries, shelters, and cat-themed organizations. Going to refuel today and we got some gushyfudz delivered last night. All in all, it's looking like a good day.
IMG_0431.JPG

Tarifa is ALWAYS business CATual.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it the beautiful black cat in your avatar NewYork1303 NewYork1303 ? I love all the cats in their handsome sweaters! They look so cozy and in the season. :fallsmiley:
Indeed. They do look very festive in sweaters. Her name is Angua. She is my middle child and isn't content with sharing my lap with my laptop.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
R raysmyheart You can take it that Mouse has been hugged and pestered on your behalf, thank you. :thumbsup: :petcat::D

mama africa mama africa A bowl of sweets and chocolates and a photo of my cat would definitely help get me through a day of work. :agree: You are lucky being able to do that. :D No cat photos for me - but I do get to snack and have drinks while I'm working so can't complain. :D I only work 4 days too which I appreciate after over 30 years of 35 + hours a week.

My lazy day has continued, and was improved by a phone call from a close friend who was telling me about her 'Laughter Yoga' evening classes, and finding a large bar of whole nut chocolate that I'd forgotten about on my coffee table. It was a whole bar or whole nut chocolate but the bar is far from whole now. :evilgrin: :yummy:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you mservant mservant , Speedy is very happy to send a hug to her friend Mouse! :wave3:

I was watching Speedy wash up today and was just amazed (as I always am with cats washing up) with how carefully and purposely and with such determination, she was washing. No questions, no fussing, she knew it had to be done and I thought of how blessed she is like other animals with an inborn ability to take care of herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.