The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is so good to read all these pawsitive comments!

My pawsitiveness for today is that Amazon is almost as good as it claims it is. Last afternoon, my mobile phone died. I bought a new one through Amazon a few hours later (after doing everything I could think about to resurrect it). The new phone was here today at 13:20!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@alicia88 - have you tried a trackball for gaming? I loved my Logitech -- really comfortable in the hand, felt like an extension of my hand as a matter of fact. I've never really used a laptop as I just don't like them, but since you are having those issues with the touchpad, thought you might want to look into that.
donnae donnae -- Beautiful pic of your little man. May that sun strengthen and comfort him after his ordeal!
FRIDAY -- just that word is so PAWsitive! -- and my black-and-gold laptop is warming us both. Very excited that we're so close to reaching our goal! :bliss:
IMG_0397.JPG

*Elvis loves helping other cats!*

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The kittens and I are having another lazy day, which is really nice. I curled up on the couch by the fire with a blanket, and good book, and some tea. I didn’t think it could get any better than that... but then the kittens crawled into my lap to cuddle. :cloud9:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AmyTheKittyMommy AmyTheKittyMommy - you've just described pure, absolute, unadulterated bliss!
*Lunch time for cats!* and for me as well. They'll be having "murghi surprise" (chicken, in some form or another) and I'll be enjoying my daily pita with hummus, Moroccan olives, a tangerine, and some coffee. Yum!
IMG_0314.JPG

*Lunch? Did someone say LUNCH?* :runningcat:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A great start to a great day! I love having a day off to reflect and tidy up after the holidays! Lucy cuddled me all morning, making biscuits. :kneading:

And Mog helped me clean up by letting me know which cardboard boxes I wasn't allowed to throw out:

IMG_8901.JPG

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All these posts about food are making me hungry. It's a good thing I stocked up on chocolate this afternoon!
Yes, I think I am going to be busy eating with DH when the #2000th post comes in! We'll have elbow pasta with marinara sauce, topped with cheese, which is always a cozy favorite to eat. It's almost ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.