The Matrix Revolutions

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glen:

Let's just say I was interested in all the ins and outs after seeing the first film. But Reloaded left me so confused that I fell off the bandwagon. It's tough to follow such a complex plot when only the film's creators understand where they are going with it. Thanks for the info.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I waited for the DVD of Reloaded before seeing it and I had only rented it about a week ago. It's definitely more interesting once the hidden meanings of things are pointed out. I saw part one and two of the Revolution in the Animatrix, but one thing really bothers me. What happened to all the animals? It seems the robots had some reason as well as some buried affection for humankind, although I think it's a bit dumb that the writers tried to make the robots look like persecuted victims who were once willing to get along with man.
With that in place, surely these robots would have found it easier to get along with animals, yet they are never mentioned in anything I have seen. They obviously had to be wiped out in the process. Did I miss something?