The Litter Spinner Cat Litter Box

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered the Litter Spinner from Chewy and will be getting it on Wednesday. The reviews sound good. No scooping, just roll the plastic litter box on its roller base and empty the drawer that collects the waste. Does anyone else have this, and what's been your experience with it? Love it or hate it?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had never heard of it before. I watched the video that's on Chewy. It's similar to the Omega Paw which I have and do NOT like but with the Omega Paw you actually roll the box itself. The drawer is fully enclosed and I was wasting a lot of litter with it. I still have it but the drawer has been removed (creating more room in the box) and I just scoop it like any other litter box. I'm curious to see if you like the Litter Spinner.

ETA: Amazon sells it too. The reviews are not great. People are saying it's small.

www.amazon.com/Litter-Spinner-Cat-Box-Tan/dp/B0064CVJYO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518386350&sr=8-1&keywords=litter+spinner

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I ordered the Litter Spinner from Chewy and will be getting it on Wednesday. The reviews sound good. No scooping, just roll the plastic litter box on its roller base and empty the drawer that collects the waste. Does anyone else have this, and what's been your experience with it? Love it or hate it?
What do you think of the Litter Spinner??

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A friend told me that loose stool becomes a smeared mess, I could imagine? But I hope it works, I’m curious!