The "Let's get to know you" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

What household tasks do you constantly put off?
That would have to be emptying the dishwasher or washing the floors.

What is your favourite song of all time?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's hard to choose just one, I have lots!
I will go either with "In your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel, or "Fortress Around Your Heart" by Sting.

If you could change one physical thing about yourself, what would it be?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

It's hard to choose just one, I have lots!
I will go either with "In your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel, or "Fortress Around Your Heart" by Sting.

If you could change one physical thing about yourself, what would it be?
The only thing I can think of is to fix my left eyelid...when I get sleepy it droops more than the right (my doctor told me that if it gets worse or bothers me they'll do surgery)

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wouldnt change anything... ok maybe drop 10-20 pounds, lol.

if you won the lottery right not what would you do with the money?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The first thing I'd do, is start checking out Realty companies in New York City, and buy myself a huge Penthouse Apartment over looking Central park. Then if I won a really BIG lottery, I'd give each of my brothers and sisters a Million dollars and tell them, not to spend it all, because there won't be any loans.

Would you rather live in a big city, or medium sized city, a small town, or out in the country?

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would rather live in a small town with a larger town nearby so I don't get bored. I've always been a laid back easy living type person and so when there is a city nearby that keeps us busy. But a house where you don't have other houses right up on you being all up in your beeswax and a big yard that your kids can play in. That's what I love.

I get the pleasure of answering 2 since the person above me posted their answer first.

Decor, country type....lacy curtains, comfy couches. Bathroom, fish decor is a must. For us just a modern type decor for the bedroom, for the kids; Disney princesses for the little girl and right now I'm up in the air about whether to do Nemo or "Cars" for the little boy.

When you look back at your life as it has passed thus far, are there any choices or circumstances that you have found yourself regretting, if so....if you had the opportunity would you go back and change what happened to make it different. If not (on one or both counts--Having regrets or changing the past), why not? If so (on one or both counts^) Why?

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say no to both. There are some things that I probably should have done differently in the moment, and I've made plenty of mistakes, but the mistakes I've made have led me to the point I'm at now and I wouldn't change things for anything. For the most part I think that regret is usually a wasted emotion as you can't go back and make things any different, you can only change the here and now. Without my mistakes I wouldn't be who I am today.

Do you have a hero? If so, who and why?

misskitty87

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my hero is like... Ok I kno everybody says this but... my mom. She cooks real good and is so nice I wanna be as good a mom to my kids when I grow up as she is to me now. Ok... what would you do if u had these 2 choices: give up your cat or stop watching your fav tv show? Fav TV show 4 me. U?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DUH, I would give up my favorite show..but it would suck

Do you generally eat with a fork or a spoon? Like, lets say...rice, which would you eat rice with?

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

DUH, I would give up my favorite show..but it would suck

Do you generally eat with a fork or a spoon? Like, lets say...rice, which would you eat rice with?
I'd probably use a fork, but I'm not 100 percent sure- maybe a spoon!

Umm. . .what was your first pet?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only if it's really cold, otherwise they bother me?

Do you wear jammas to bed or just regular clothes designated as sleep wear, (like sweats and a t-shirt)?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tomorrow, 1pm!!!
I stay up real late! But that will not be the case!

Are your kittys major cuddlers or more "I'll let you when I feel like it"?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

tomorrow, 1pm!!!
I stay up real late! But that will not be the case!

Are your kittys major cuddlers or more "I'll let you when I feel like it"?
Only one real cuddler -- Cindy, Mum's girl, major suck. Fawn loves attention, likes to be held, but only by Daddy. Sooz is pretty reseved and likes a scritch now and then, but on her terms only.

Special occasion -- will you cook dinner? (what?) or go out? (where?)

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For special occasions we almost always go out. The person who is celebrating gets to pick the location, so it all depends on what they're craving!

Were you named after any particular person?

Status
Not open for further replies.