The KittyCat Cop

thekittycop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! My name is Cole. I'm 23 year old police officer and college student.  I have actually been on this site before, but it's been a while and I haven't been active in several years.  My fiancee and I have three little furry kids.

Gabriella (Gabby) is the princess of the family. She is a seven year old Angora, as such she is beautiful and she knows it. This little girl is full of love and cuddles. She likes nothing more than curling up on someone's chest and being snuggled. Her other passion in life is eating Greenies samon flavor cat treats. That's all she wants in life: love and Greenies, which amount to the same thing for her. She's been extra affectionate since we lost her older brother a few years ago to heart problems.  My fiancee has had Gabby for years. She has outbreaks of stress-induced alopecia.

Gnash is the youngest of the family, he's also the brat. He is a domestic short hair with little short, Munchkin legs. Gnash was a rescue that I never imagined becoming part of our family. However, he the nearest and dearest to my heart now. He trusts few people and likes even less. He loves his sister but often irritates her and gets slapped by her. He also loves his brother, although he has been known to pick on him and rough him up too much. He has some aggression problems and has been known to slap, claw, and bite both myself and my fiancee when he doesn't get his way. He loves falling asleep upside down on my lap, horseplay with his brother, and sleeping on his wool blanket.

Azzy is an eight year old mini poodle and definitely the clown of the family. Azzy loves to play with Gnash. His favorite game is to bark at Gnash until Gnash starts chasing him around the house. However, he also loves playing with his tennis ball and stuffed duck. He is sweet and mild mannered and loves everyone he meets.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!! Your cats sounds amazing..  Is that Azzy in your avatar? Cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thekittycop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's my Gnash, actually. He's mommy's little brat and definitely the most photogenic out of the kids. He's always ready for his close up. xD