The kittens are here!!!!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm glad she'll be spayed now. Having two litters in a row is not very easy.

Boy, those shop owners know very little about cats, do they? What did they expect by keeping an un-neutered male with an unspayed female? They were either very ignorant or they just didn't care...

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi there :angel2:

It sounds like you're having a pretty good time with those little babies...it's so much fun watching them scoot around and shoving one another for Mommy's milk...so cute

Well all I can say is soak it all up, as we know, they grow up in an instant...thank God for pictures; the camcorder, etc... :LOL:

Picking a kitty out is a tough decision; I think I mentioned in an earlier thread that my cat still has her babies with her, except they are all with my neighbors! :laughing2 They fell in love with them...thank goodness, I've got the best neighbors!
So, they visit all the time

I'm definintly looking forward to seeing some pics of the babes...

Love, Peace &

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, and I meant to tell you that as far my own experience with keeping a kitten from the litter; it never made any difference if it were a male or female...the Mother accepted them with no problem.

They were always close. I don't think I've ever had cats that didn't get along that were from the same litter; but I'm sure it happens.

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats Daniela!!!
This is a great experience!! Give a
to the large family from me!