The Kid Next Door!

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Oh but to focus back on this kid, he's learning to beat your son from somewhere.

Maybe his mom or dad gets a little physical with him or did when he was your sons age.
Have you seen the video games they have to day??? Alll they do is hit and kick each other? I'm not saying the kid hasn't been beaten, but he can definitely learn it elsewhere.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This boy is 14 so chances are he has learned it from school and the tv and such as that because it appears that his mom wouldn't limit what he watches or plays. And sometimes kids will play with younger kids when they live next door to them. Although I am not really sure about that but my sister and I played with our neighbors who were older but we were the only kids within a small area and their mom used to babysit us.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

Have you seen the video games they have to day??? Alll they do is hit and kick each other? I'm not saying the kid hasn't been beaten, but he can definitely learn it elsewhere.
That's true too

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't let him play with either of the kids!
I am very strict with mine and wouldn't think of allowing mine to even *think* about talking to an adult like that.