The 'Jasmine Louise' Thread 01

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful! She looks so happy and sweet! I wish you lived here, my daughter would LOVE to babysit. OK. I would LOVE to babysit!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love be able to see your precious baby girl grow!
She just gets cuter and cuter with every picture!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Danielle, she is such a beauty! How do you not just stare at her all day?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Danielle, what cream are you using for her eczema?
do you get eczema Sam?
so far I have been using just a simple cream of olive oil in aqueous cream. I have had to put it on 5-6 times a day but it seems to be working. I do have some cortisone (sp?) for when it gets really bad and she scratches so much she starts to bleed. Thankfully I have only had to use that a few times.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Danielle, she is such a beauty! How do you not just stare at her all day?
hmmmm I do stare at her all day thats why I loose hours and hours out of my day

Originally Posted by captiva

Hi Jazzeroo!
I have called her this a few times and chris just rolls his eyes at me and laughs

thankyou everyone once again for all your kind words

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

hmmmm I do stare at her all day thats why I loose hours and hours out of my day

Dan, why do you have to live so far away?!! I need to win the lottery so I can come visit you all!! Then I could join you in staring at Jasmine.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe... she is such cutie... I love the new photo addition, but do we get ANY christmas photos at all? Or atleast can you tell us how she enjoyed it! We must know!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

do you get eczema Sam?
so far I have been using just a simple cream of olive oil in aqueous cream. I have had to put it on 5-6 times a day but it seems to be working. I do have some cortisone (sp?) for when it gets really bad and she scratches so much she starts to bleed. Thankfully I have only had to use that a few times.
I used to Dan, and I abused the coritsone (may as well use your spelling cos mine would probably be worse! LOL!) and I become immune to it.

She's such a precious wee blimp!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG, Dan, she looks JUST LIKE YOU!

And more and more in each picture I see. She is simply adorable!
I just love the pink!!!

And I don't know if you've tried this or have it there...but ask your Doc about Cetaphil for bathing. Dermatologist suggested it to me for sensitive skin. I've read many good things about it.

Thankyou everyone for your wonderful comments - its good to see that we arent the only ones that are biased and think she is gorgeous
I dont think photos do her any justice though, and each day she seems to be looking like her father more and more.

The past 3 months have been an amazing journey and I fall more in love with her every day - her smiles just melt my heart and even at 5am I cant be annoyed at her for waking so early when she smiles at me and wants to chat (I just hope 5am wakeups do not become a common occurance as they have been the past 2 mornings)
She really is such a happy and content child. I often say that I think she has been here before as she is so in touch with everything and doesnt seem to have a care in the world

We are fighting ezcema at the moment unfortunatly and she has it quite severly
hopefully she will grow out of this in the months/ years to come and it doesnt become an adult thing. The doctor seems to think it will be an on going battle for the next few years as she has it so bad at this age and as its summer here, the heat always makes it worse. I have ezcema so her chances of getting it were pretty high unfortunatly. Although thankfully it doesnt seem to bother her too much

Yesterday she had a visit to Santa with her best friend Tuscany (my BF's daughter)... both girls were good for Santa. Not the best photo, but it was kinda hard with both girls wriggling away

Jasmine, Tuscany & Santa

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I love the new photo addition, but do we get ANY christmas photos at all? Or atleast can you tell us how she enjoyed it! We must know!
gosh sorry - I havent checked back in here for a while. To be honest, Jasmine slept through most of christmas day - not that this is a bad thing. As I said she LOVES her sleep.
She got extremley spoilt from everyone, but christmas is all about the children right?

here are a couple of photos from Christmas Day...

In her Christmas 'outfit'

opening presents

her kitty toy

and her gifts... (although some are missing) told you she was COMPLETELY spoilt!!

and here are a couple extra as she went into her "big" bed this week

gosh I just love her

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful pictures, Danielle!!

Jasmine is just so adorable!
She really did have a good Christmas (even being able to sleep on Christmas day!!

Her new bed is lovely, how has she taken to it?! She looks so little lying in it!
Bless her!