The Harry Potter Book

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I am only at the beginning still - so much to do, lol - but am going back to it. Harry and Aldus are still together talking to that fellow I think will be a new teacher (NOT a spoiler - everyone knows there is always a new Teacher of the Dark Arts, lol)

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am still t beginning!! Work keeps interupting - am on page 78. I like it thus far! No surprises yet. You know, I cannot imagine someone starting in the middle of the series tho!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fwan, it's pretty thick, looks to be as long as the last one.

Yay, I just got mine today!

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WHEEEEEEE!!!!! I went and got my copy on my lunchbreak today! It's sitting right here. I havent opened it yet. I'm waiting untill I get home. I am so exited!!! J.K. is BRILLIANT!!!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine arrived at 11:30 this morning! I've only read the first 10 chapters so far, but that's because I keep taking breaks to do other things. I'm going to read most of the day tomorrow!! I'm loving it so far (but there was no doubt there!).

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got ours as well. I won the toss of the coin and get to read it first. One stipulation, I can't talk about it while I am reading it. I sat down and finally had to stop on page 168- so far I love it!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I go and buy this book I know that I will read it constantly until its finished - I do not have time to do this, so I am too scared to go and buy it

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've not started it yet, it's in it's special place beside my bed ready for when I have time to start it.. I just know I won't be able to stop!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went and picked mine up this afternoon. I was working on a project for a sick friend, so I didn't start reading until this evening.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Picked up two yesterday morning! (one for my Sis!) There were a lot left - despite it being our 24 hour Asda!

Haven't really got time to read it yet, though, so it's sitting safely under my desk!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Like Kellye, I thought about "saving" it for a long flight, but figured I couldn't wait to read it. I cut down on my sleep/leisure time in advance, in order to reserve a day to read it. Today I went back and read "HP and the Order of the Phoenix", in order to check out some theories I have based on the latest book. Right now, I'm in a state of "HP OD".