the guard just got scared.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

id so go ghost hunting. Best place to go is gettysburg I recommend everyone to go there if u are into hauntings, and i plan on staying in the fawnsworth inn
You're crazy!
I don't mean that in bad way
but do be careful, that's one form of 'entertainment' that may end up being more then a quick thrill. You may want to read up on ways to protect yourself.
To me, I would consider going into a muddled up place like that the equivalent of poking an ant nest with a stick and waiting to see what comes out to sting me.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

ya but i have done alot of reasearch on it and theres something to do with colors and something like that but i might be rusty on that lol i did research last year for our class trip to gettysburg,but u never know whats real and not ecs with the internet and info u know!! I used to watch that show all the itme, i got my sil into it who says her moms house is haunted but shes terrified of it and being there alone so what do i do i turn on a gohst hunting show, there was another station that had something like that on, and i heard theres a new one coming out like that they were looking for people to actually go thru places that have been confirmed to be haunted but shows like that u really dont know whats real and not! I watched that show but i havent seen it for a while...theres stuff on the travel channel all the time ecs in october
All I know is what I see on the show. 99.9% of the time when Steve or Brian find an orb, Jason looks at it and says "Nope, bug"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

well now this is something you should set your web-cams up for..........ooooo !!!
i wonder if they make night web cams for comptuers,

hehe i will have to look that up. maybe i can find out what heyu is meowing at

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

All I know is what I see on the show. 99.9% of the time when Steve or Brian find an orb, Jason looks at it and says "Nope, bug"
They usually are, dust, light, and in the case of digital cameras, the software in it can make some very weird looking pictures.

Such as this one http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...rdsunlight.jpg
See the weird looking blue face?
That's a combination of the sunlight glare and software doing weird stuff. Makes for an odd picture though.

I have seen actual orbs before, no camera involved. My grandmother and I saw a white one zip through a room and disappear into a corner near the ceiling. Another time I saw an orange one the size of a softball shoot right passed me in my bedroom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
looks like a tree holding a smurf.

i have never been able to get into the whole orb thing.
did the cats react to it in anyway ?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smurfs! that explains everything!

This was long before I even had Sho, none of the cats we had then were in the rooms when I seen the orbs. Occasionally something would give our cats or dogs a pretty bad scare, growling, hissing, and running out of the rooms... none of them ever wanted to play with whatever "it" was. Couldn't blame them.

Actually, I take that back. Something did happen in this house. Unsettling feeling, loud banging from the garage, then a loud buzz in the hallway. Sho hid between my legs, after the buzzing I snatched him up and we both hid in the bedroom.