Purraise
Aww - don't they grow up quick!

Here's Mosi at 9 weeks, 14 weeks and 1 year

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar is still a kitten, but here he is at 8.5 weeks old

And here he is a couple of weeks ago at 7 months old, now a gangly kitten instead of a fuzzy one:

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone's babies look so beautiful... I love them all just by looking at their photos =)

Radar looks like a cat with a lot of purrsonality, he's posing for the shot! And what a LOOOOOONG tail Mosi had even as a young kitten...MuttigreeMom, I love the picture of your kitty "saluting" the tank of fish
Portia was such a fiesty kitten... That pic of her attacking her daddy is priceless! Little Smudge trying to get a closer look at the sunflowers got me laughing...And it would be absolutely GREAT if Halfpint could get Ziggy to make that exact same sneezing face as she did when she was little
But that's a one in a million chance hehe... Annie Rose looks just precious, too cute! Keiko and Pixelle have very beautiful colouring.. and I'm in love with their gorgeous eyes! Kiko, Ducky, Laura and Tino were such adorable kittens, I wonder how Pami could stay lucid with so much cuteness in one house! I love your little descriptions of each kitten's character and their character now that they've all grown up too
Chay has grown from a scruffy little kit into a handsome giant with the most kissable face

And to round this long-winded passage off, I just want to say that I would STEAL Tobie in a flash! He's such a handsome youngster now! And very very cute when he was a kitten. Better keep him safe, Godiva... hehehe. By the way, May I ask if Tobie's momma Sneakers is a Brit shorthair? She kinda looks like one in the first picture but I can't be sure cos her kittens don't look anything like Brit shorthairs

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my little man growing up... although he never got very old.

Here he is with his siblings. He's the one on the extreme right.

My scruffy little boy posing for a shot.

He seems to be very proud of his box here, but in reality, he seldom ventured in! The world outside was just too exciting.

I wonder where he took his modelling classes...

Here he is a little older

And this is one of the last shots I got to take of him. It was taken the morning of the day he passed on. We had to put him down due to FIP... But man, did he steal plenty of hearts while he was alive

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
making trouble from day 1....Little Louie D-Boy

bein' a big boy ain't so bad.....

a scared semi-feral LuckyGirl her 1st time in a forever home....with people to
her....
(can you see those eyes? as big as quarters...be still my
)

the glamour puss today....please no paparazzi!!! I'm tryin' to sleep!

the 2 loves of my life.....

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My turn my turn

This is Hobo Skimbleshanks the day that we found him in a railroad boxcar. The vet's best guess puts him somewhere around 16 weeks old. He is still wearing his "protective layer" of creosote and raildust

..about a week later, Mischief Mistoffolees gets over the "new kitten syndrome" and decides to offer the Hobo a tail to snuggle with while he sleeps

..a little bigger. Turvy Demeter has adopted the Hobo as her #1 adopted son

..bigger still. 2 months on, Mischief is teaching the young Hobo all about "guy cat" stuff..

..getting bigger. Even though he's already as big as she, momma Turvy is still protective of her baby

and Hobo Skimbleshanks now, a big ole' spud of a cat, but still every bit a "momma's boy"

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only other Jellicle that I have baby pics of is the Diva..Etcetera D'Calico..This is my mother's favorite picture of Etcetera, she says that the wolf's ears on the blanket makes it look like Etcetera has "angel's wings"

With Etcetera also, Turvy Demeter stepped up to act as mommy for the orphan kitten...

Trouble from the word "go"

Several months old now, this is Etcetera's first venture checking out Turvy Demeter's "Jellice throne", to which Etcetera is heir apparent

and this is the Diva today...she's gained a few pounds, and has a tendency to guard the microwave whenever anything chicken is cooking

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww, Diva is sooooo cute. I can see why your mom loves that pic! It does look like angel wings
. But she also looks like she has the face of a baby fox!
what a sweetie!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Mike, that was so cute, my eyes got a bit glassy.... I
Hobo!!!
Aww thank you. I try really hard not to play favorites, but Hobo is my big loveable shoulder-riding clown kitty.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Aww thank you. I try really hard not to play favorites, but Hobo is my big loveable shoulder-riding clown kitty.
he just tugs on your heart strings.....being left alone in a rail car....scared & away from his momma.....afraid to sleep without holding onto someone....
if that don't make you wanna love him & feed him forever I don't know what will?!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow - I never saw Tobie's baby pictures. And at that age, I would know he's different but would have NO clue as to what color to call him! However, you could tell the "chocolate" in the making by looking at his pawpads and feet around the pads. That looks like the first hint of a chocolate.

Chocolate takes awhile to show up (like the lilac) because its not a dark color. The very early picture almost remind me of the "pewter" color that I've seen in persians. Its a "weird" shade.

Also the younger pictures do tell his some kind of shaded - otherwise the chocolate would be on the entire hair shaft. I guess he really should have been registered as a shaded chocolate ticked tabby, but since he's a HHP it doesn't really matter for showing. Not like you have to "correct" the color and start over.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just for color identification purposes Diva is an excelllant example of a Brown Patched Tabby/White (or Brown Torbie) - the stripes are very clear in the brown markings as well as the red

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen Tobie's baby pictures either. He was (and is) absolutely adorable. Such a unique gorgeous cat.

Everyones cat photos are so pretty and it's so much fun to see how they've grown from cute kittens to cute mature cats!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe, this thread is so cute! It's wonderful to look back and see how much our furbabies have grown.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First day home, December 2

December 6

December 12

December 16

January 10

February 1

March 27

April 2

April 16

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that's a cool set of pictures of mom and daughter - both of them brown patched tabbies (torbies) but different in the patterns

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Now that's a cool set of pictures of mom and daughter - both of them brown patched tabbies (torbies) but different in the patterns
Actually, Squee isn't Scratch's daughter. Lots of people think she is, but we got her from a lady who found a very pregnant stray at the city dump.

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I remember Godiva posting those baby pictures when first born, and asking everyone what color those babies were. No one knew then either!