The great egg debate...

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had a couple hard boiled eggs.
I love them hard boiled and deviled but can't stand them any other way.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't vote, cause all of them apply to me. (Yes, including the allergy bit).

I don't care. I love eggs.

Learn a couple of great egg recipes and you'll be so happy. Eggs are quick and easy, or can be a bit special - like Eggs Benedict with Serrano ham instead of the regular kind - etc.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Candlemaven

Scrambled, but it has to be "well done" -- if there are any soft, gooey parts to it .....
I really only like eggs scrambled or as an omlette. But I have to have mine completely cooked, too. I can't eat runny eggs.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

I didn't vote, cause all of them apply to me. (Yes, including the allergy bit).

I don't care. I love eggs.

Learn a couple of great egg recipes and you'll be so happy. Eggs are quick and easy, or can be a bit special - like Eggs Benedict with Serrano ham instead of the regular kind - etc.
what is really weird, is that I never thought I liked eggs, but then I realized I just didn't like scrambled eggs, and that's the only kind my Mom ever made, but since I discovered over-easy and poached
now I love eggs!! and eggs benedict is too die for! I actually made Hollandaise sauce at home one time and holy moly that stuff is worse the alfredo sauce, all it is is egg yolks and butter

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

what is really weird, is that I never thought I liked eggs, but then I realized I just didn't like scrambled eggs, and that's the only kind my Mom ever made, but since I discovered over-easy and poached
now I love eggs!! and eggs benedict is too die for! I actually made Hollandaise sauce at home one time and holy moly that stuff is worse the alfredo sauce, all it is is egg yolks and butter
I make my scambled eggs to resemble hollandaise sauce (but with the whites left in).

Eggs benedict is the best thing ever.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love eggs pretty much any way they come, as long as they're not overdone -- firm whites, but runny yolks; soft scramblies. And Eggs Benny is indeed a wonderful thing. In fact, I think we're overdue. Must pick up some ham today or tomorrow so I can do it on Saturday.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I chose 'over easy' but I also like my eggs sunny-side up, scrambled with american or shredded cheese melted in and hard-boiled.