The gold and copper eye color thread...

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since we now have threads going for both green and blue-eyed kitties, I figured we needed one for those cats that don't fall in either of those categories. So, how about an "other" eye color thread. This thread will be for all those kitties who have gold or copper eyes (or anything in between). Let's show those blue and green-eyed kitty threads a thing or two about eye color and beauty
!

(And, don't worry, I'm only kidding about that last statement. ALL cats have beautiful eyes -- no matter their color!)

I have some photos that I'll share later on in this thread (as well as in the green-eyed thread). So, please, get to sharing your gold and copper-eyed beauties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are my golden-eyed kitties, Cassidy and Emory. Cassie's eyes are, to me, the color of wheat. They have some depth to them. Her pictures are first:

Emory's eyes are definitely a brighter gold. There is some green to her eyes as well, but I still consider them to be gold -- especially when I see her eyes next to my green-eyed cat, Delaney. Here are Em's photos:

And, lastly, Finnegan has copper-colored eyes. I think they're amazing -- especially when the light hits them just right. He's a gorgeous cat altogether, but those eyes are something special. At least to me. Here's Finn's pictures:

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Finn has some gorgeous eyes!
If I had access to my pics I could post some of my golden-eyed beauties, but alas, Photobucket is blocked at work
if I have time later

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Queen Eva, my golden eyed beauty:

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Spooky Joe!

Mulder and the new unnamed kitty both also have pretty Orange eyes but I don't have pictures of them I will try to get some later!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
here are mine!
Java [currently residing w/my parents] - hers are orange

Cable - a greenish gold

Firefox [now rehomed
] - i've always called them bronze - i guess they are closer to gold, tho.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sooty

Flash

Both Flash and Sooty have 2tone eyes they have a ring of green and then yellow

Smooch
(kitten pic)

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Adopted. I believe his name was Morris.

Very nice looking. I could almost swear there is some BSH in the background.

I don't really have 'proper' yellow or gold eyed kitty, but I can show you a pic of Tomu's mom which I took when she was visiting her 'boyfriend' Kuura. She's black smoke with golden eyes:

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

Very nice looking. I could almost swear there is some BSH in the background.

I don't really have 'proper' yellow or gold eyed kitty, but I can show you a pic of Tomu's mom which I took when she was visiting her 'boyfriend' Kuura. She's black smoke with golden eyes:
Wow! Gorgeous girl!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love our Spooky's almond eyes.

I don't know what color Flowerbelle's eye is... a kind of yellow-sea green.

And Billy has the most intense gold eyes - I don't think this pic really captured it, but with his black face, it can be eerie at night!