The Giant Spider MUST me destroyed!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think i'll order one for them for christmas. i really do hate spiders but i want to get them something special that everytime i bring it out they go bonkers.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, wait, I thought it was cute till I found out it moved, lol. I am one of those real arachniphobes, the kind that kind even look at pictures of spiders with out hyperventilating. I wish I wasn't like that, but what can I say. I think this thing would scare me, lol. Conner doesn't bat at or eat bugs, when he finds them he just goes and lays on top of them and smothers them to death......I think he'd have a VERY hard time smothering that one, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

That is so cute! I noticed that you mentioned batteries - does the spider move on it's own accord? Where did you get it - i think that my crew would love such a toy! i even have a special "meeow, myow,myow" call that means 'spider' in my house, and it does get a great response - my cats love spiders, both as snacks and toys (there's a certain kind of spider that comes in on the wood, that apparently tastes bitter, that my kits kill but don't eat)
It's remote controlled. It goes forward and spins.

Originally Posted by Renovia

i think i'll order one for them for christmas. i really do hate spiders but i want to get them something special that everytime i bring it out they go bonkers.
I got it at Target for $14.99
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

OMG that spider is almost as big as him!
It is as big as them!
Originally Posted by Sanctie

Um, wait, I thought it was cute till I found out it moved, lol. I am one of those real arachniphobes, the kind that kind even look at pictures of spiders with out hyperventilating. I wish I wasn't like that, but what can I say. I think this thing would scare me, lol. Conner doesn't bat at or eat bugs, when he finds them he just goes and lays on top of them and smothers them to death......I think he'd have a VERY hard time smothering that one, lol.
I HATE spiders but toys don't bother me

Here's a couple more pics...

Don't mind the half naked kids in the background

verbivore

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How cute! I am terrified of spiders, so I don't think I could have that toy in my house.

One of my childhood cats loved to hunt spiders in our house. We'd say, "Where's the spiders, Lucky??" and hold her up so she could catch the ones on the ceiling.